When your doctor won't prescribe sleeping tablets!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Hello. I first tried this make only 10mg and felt that they didn't work for me. I cut them into pieces and then decided to buy the 5mg. I am in the UK so for the British people looking on here, Nuggets are just little tablets! The 5mg works for me. I take it about 1 hour before going to bed and although I go to sleep I do wake up a few times, however I do go back to sleep quite quickly. I would advise not to mix with any other tablet, - I did this once with 2 headache tablets and my headache got worse even though I took them 1 hour before the Melatonin. I do not drink alcohol but I think it would be unwise to mix. I read somewhere that if you are elderly you sometimes need a higher dose but I am 67 and I find the 5mg perfect. You do get really brightly coloured dreams too! Sometimes for me they are rather weird and wonderful but I can take it as I have great difficulty sleeping and these are my answer. I have arthritis and fibromyalgia and it is so hard to sleep so these are perfect. About the posting to the UK. I only buy the one item and have it sent by ordinary airmail and I have not had a problem. I like Solgar as some of their products are sold in the UK and I know they are very reputable and all their ingredients are very good and everything is sealed really well. I hope that this will help is anyone is hesitating.

Awesome Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

WE bought this as my husband has trouble with insomnia and high blood pressure at night. Since taking these nightly neither of thes have been a problem and he feels much more rested. I have been taking them too and awake feeling more refreshed in the morning which is always a bonus.

melatonin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

soft tablets, no additives, fine for me (way to large (glass) bottle for the content-waste)

good quality

Posted by Sholik on Apr 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

at a dosage of 5 mg a reasonable price compared to sleeping pills. Bought for my grandmother, who suffered from insomnia. Effective immediately, sometimes poorly, but this is better than a dose of 3 mg ubiquitous. Taste is pleasant

Brilliant

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased with this product it has really helped with my insomnia. It arrived safely within the time stated and the packaging was brilliant.

Melatonin, 5 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product, Does exactly what it says on the label.

Meletonin 5mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been getting a good nights sleep taking these and no groggy head the next day.

Helps my teenager sleep.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

She struggles to sleep without. Liquid melatonin works extremely well for me, but somehow it doesn't for her. These tablets are the next dose up. They work very well for her.

very good!