Great MSM

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the way to take it! I put it in a bit of warm water to dissolve it, add my vit c (which I put with it to give vit c a kick) and add a bit of juice. Easy to take.

iHerbs as a competitive quality provider

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

As an anti inflammatory for arthritis it is excellent. I have taken it for some months now with no side effects. The price of iHerbs Solgar Organic Sulphur is much cheaper than any other company's I have found. I have enquired about other products I use as well and the prices quoted are all cheaper and I will be using iHerbs for all my requirements from now on.

Reliable product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very satisfied (I actually switched to the larger container)! I've been using several product from the brand and they all work wonders for me. I used it as a general anti inflammatory but it also helps with hair loss, and to make it stronger. I also saw a different with my nails. Results are noticeable on the long term, don't expect to take it to see it works magic. I prefer powder to tabs because there is no ingredient added, that being said, it can be an inconvenience when you travel. Better to avoid taking it on an empty stomach, it can cause discomfort.Finally, its gluten and dairy free! High quality, efficient and not too pricey, I recommend. If you want to SAVE up to 15% Each Time on entire order, enter "SZZ 940" without space at checkout...Enjoy!

MSM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good quality stuff, no stomach problems.

knees

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

my knees used to click and hurt- not any more

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tastes a bit bitter, but it's working on my joints

MSM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good product. Works as good as Life time.

Love the price too for this quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good stuff, MSM is important for us

Too early to say

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I guess this is a product one needs to use longer time (I've used about 15 days now) before he / she can notice the effects. I don't know yet what to say, but at least there are no side effects.

MSM powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Fast delivery and no problems whatsoever