Dave

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It isn't as much the product we're pleased with (and the product is fine), but rather the personnel at iHerb.com keeping their commitment. Whatever the product, the superb communication and follow-through will keep us dealing with this company!

good value product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

When i first looked into getting gelatin supplements this product gave the best bang for your buck (mg gelatin/$). I'm not sure if this is still the case but I doubt the price has shifted much. You also get a huge number of tablets. With this product my nails seemed stronger (thicker nails despite nail polish -> now I've been off the product a couple months even with less polish use they are weaker). Hair + nail growth -> no noticeable difference, although if there was an improvement unless it is like a 300% increase I am not going to notice so who knows. caveat: this is a beef product remember, and its from the US so there is a possibility of mad cow disease. not a risk i'm personally worried about however. if you are vegan i think there are vegan gelatin supplements you can get. iherb service - amazing shipping to AUS. i used to buy from vitacost because the price point was lower and this is first time there was a crossover. I ordered on IDK tues or wednesday and they arrived on the friday. So quick.

Gelatin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good product, does just what you would expect. I like it.

Solgar, Natural Gelatin with Calcium Carbonate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Pleased so far, have only been taking a couple weeks but looking forward to improvement in "splitting" nails.

It's fine.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is as advertised, no more, no less. I take it to strengthen finger nails.