excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm so glad iHerb has started to carry this. I used to buy it when I lived in Oregon, and was disappointed that I could not find it in my new home. It's important to get all the tocopherol, because each has a different benefit. And the price is good for an all-natural vitamin E.

Liquid vitamin E

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this liquid because it is the only vitamin e I know of on the market that isn't from soy. It is from sunflower and wheat germ oil. I would really like Solgar to put this in a gel cap.

Like this product

Posted by DenaerisTargaryen on Sep 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is a higly concentrated FOOD GRADE oil. Most products out there are for external use only, so this one is better.

solgar liquid vitamin e

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been ordering this product because it has no soy products in it.

Liquid vitamin E

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product for anyone who wants to eliminate pills. I personally believe that the vitamin is more bio-available and better utilized by the body when in liquid form.

Excellent service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Was very pleased with the product, service, and price. Thank you.

Fantastic dinner topper, makes food shiney and appetizing

Posted by Kareny on May 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A very mild flavour I can take it straight from a teaspoon, only need such a tiny amount it's super value. An E complex is the only way to take vitamin E. I like to drizzle a bit over dinner and it makes the food shiney and appetizing.

Liquid Vitamin E is good stuff, no soy, no fooling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product,and I'm glad iherb has it. It's non-gmo, which is hard enough to find. It also has no burning or bitter taste, a big plus for using in smoothies. I even take it by spoon because it's easy to get down.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Use this for external use. To help heal scars, wounds, eczema, etc.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have a hard time swallowing pills. This Solgar Liquid Vitamin E is very palatable and easier to take that capsules.

1 2