vitd3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great Product..

Hi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my brother and he said that he felt good and more energy after using this.

Quality medicine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product hopefully in long term will be good result I am satisfied iHerb done well in shipping on time good

Great Vitamin D3 for Vegetarians and Vegans

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this product for years, as I don't always get enough sun with my work schedule. My levels for Vitamin D are always excellent now, whereas they were low before I started taking it. Great product! (According to their customer service, all their vegetarian products are also vegan.)

solgar d3 is very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Super product

An essential!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great for brain and overall condition.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I take 2 of these with coconut oil everyday. I was vitamin D deficient 1 month ago, and i wasn´t able to get to the normal levels changing the way i ate. Now my vitamin D levels are in normal range. It's a great product, worth trying.

Solgar Products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Fast delivery, well sealed and packed bottles. The Product is the same what I used to receive from hospital but much cheaper. Thanks.

solgar natural d-3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

exelent product

good company

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've always trusted Solgar. Seems like a good brand. Though I have read that this product isn't vegan, so it would be nice if this was clearly indicated on the label. I'm vegetarian only now (was vegan for 18 years previously) so I don't have problems with a dairy source, but others might.

1 2