Great product

Posted by suzannesutherland on May 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Let me tell you a story: For many weeks, I had a rash developing under one of my boobs. It did not respond to the various creams I was applying to it. Then I remembered the time that one of my cats developed a strange scar on its eye and the vet recommended my mother apply the oil from a Vitamin E capsule directly onto it. The scar disappeared with no ill effects to my cat. So, back to 2013, I bought this Vitamin E and decided to swallow it. The results were quick to arrive. The rash disappeared pretty quickly and has since not returned. Great stuff and I highly recommend it if you are having problems with your skin.

Perfect dose size

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Solgar....awesome products, this is a very high quality, high dose vitamin e oil. No more dry skin for me and I only need 1 a day. Helpful for women suffering with vaginal dryness....my dr recommended taking 2 a day & applying the contents of 1 capsule nightly for a month....worked a charm.

great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i would recommend to anyone with endometriosis!

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like the fact that Solgar sells NATURAL vitamin E and in a higher dosage (which means less pills to pop!!). I didn't know companies were manufacturing synthetic vitamins...which is why others may sell it for less. I'm glad for the honesty in their marketing.

Natural Vitamin E, 1000 IU Softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I rate these 4 out of 5..they are easy to swallow and my hair and nails are beautiful. Both are stronger and grows faster. - from Atlanta

Best vegan Vitamin E I've tried so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best non-gelatin Vitamin E I have found. I've been using it for several years. There are many dry vitamin E products in vegi *caps*, but this is the only one in a vegi *softgel*, making it better absorbed.

Great

Posted by run4bear on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Another trusted product from Solgar.

Favorite E

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

At last iHerb is carrying Solgar E. Excellent.

High amount of vitamin E

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take this because it is a high amount of vitamin E which helps with all health things. God bless you all.

stormpipes

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good brand, here's to a long life.

1 2