Softer Moist Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I started taking Vit E for immune and cardiovascular support. I quickly noticed the massive improvement of my skin texture which now feel soft and moist. I will definitely continue as immune support takes time.

Love this Vitamin E

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love this vitamin E. Love the softgel caps. Excellent for healing the inside and outside.

Vit E

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I not only take Vit. E orally, but I use it on blemishes and burns. It is a powerful healing tool.

GET RID OF MANBOOBS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This with product in dose of 400mg + 100mg p-5-p + 400mg mucuna l-dopa (L-dopa 5-6d on, 1-2 off)made my PROlACTIN RELATED GYNECOMASTIA go away, first i had to get rid of my high estrogen level which were out of bounds. First estro, then this combo. Then, take control of your eating if u dont wanna get that mother f****** back!

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

All natural Vitamin E excellent for all internal and external healing. Really fast delivery to Australia.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i use those capsules for the hair.I do open them and just put all over roots for night like a mask .I guess hair grows faster )) Dunno))

High quality!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I find Solgar products are of very high quality in general. Have taken Solgars vit.E for quite some time. Helps me keep in shape and fit for life!! ( I am 78 years old and still going strong without any medication prescribed by doctors). For me, this product is perfect!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I prefer to use natural vitamin E. Sometimes it is hard to find. I have used this product before, and I am very satisfied with it.

This is a good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

If you are going to order this abroad, than it might be possible that you have to pay a "proud "amount extra to DHL and Customs.

Great quality..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Thank you Iherb for making available Vitamin E as pure D-aplha tocopherol available. The brand Solgar is excellent in quality. Please continue to make this product available as I regularly order this product from India and its trustworthy.

1 2