Solgar, Niacin (Vitamin B3), 250 mg, 100 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

You get what you pay for sometimes. Solgar might be more, but this is pure Niacin. I can tell by the flushing I get, telling me it is working. Perfect dose too. Well worth the money.

I'm glad I found this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am so glad that I found a source of Solgar Niacin. I had read about Niacin treatment and was aware that it is useful for many different conditions. I have used a B complex supplement for many years to try and avoid the more severe complications of my anxiety condition. While I am sure that B complex helps, nothing has made such a profound and lasting improvement in my condition as Solgar Niacin! I have read about high-dose treatments (up to 3000Mg/day), for very serious conditions. Luckily, my anxiety has been mostly alleviated with only 325Mg (1+1/2 250Mg tablets) per day. After the initial 'flush', I feel calm, relaxed, comfortable and confident for several hours. This has made a significant difference in my life. I cannot recommend this product highly enough. Thank you iHerb, and thank you Solgar!!

Thankyou

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take two tabs three times daily & it has helped me to relax enough to get to sleep more nights than not!

Niacin pump

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This stuff keeps your vains healty and boost your heart but keep dose low only 250 mg a day you will get a flush over your body but no fear after 30 min it is gone. very good stuff

Does the job!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Certainly does what Niacin is known for... taking time to get used to really. I definitely get a good 'Glow' about me.

the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

During hurricane Sandy I lost my power and thankfully I had SOLGAR NIACIN on hand. It was very cold without power it was very uncomfortable! I popped one pill waited 10 minutes and the magic started. Felt nice and warm all over with the flush. Slept until I had to wake up to go to work. Wow. My children benefitted as well. I just ordered another bottle for the winter months.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband loves it.

flush!

Posted by kidkounselor on Feb 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great flushing action

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Working great, good flush at 250mg, over time body build tolerance so I up the dosage, I also take it every other day.

Love it

Posted by Edith27 on Apr 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Niacin is one of the best supplements I have discovered. I had really bad anxiety problems and now I take 500 mg Niacin every evening and feel really relaxed. I have to admit that I really love the flush too. First it might be a little frightening, but if you get used to it then there is a big possibility that you will llook forward for the warmth and tingling sensations.

1 2