Help

Energy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I definiatly notice the days that I slip out of the house with out taking this!! I get tired way sooner! Being a grade 1 teacher I'm glad I found this.

Improve brain function

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking it to help improve brain function, but haven't been taking it very long as yet but it also has a nice calming effect and I think is helping with my sleep too. Which is a very good thing. There is no niacin flush with this but a lot of nice benefits.

GREAT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

First quality! Really helping the pancreas. Glucose numbers dropping.

Solgar, Niasinamidi 550mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have bought this product several years in Finland. It is much more expensive in Finland than yours. Best regards Magdalena Torkko

Great product

Posted by run4bear on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I need this and although there are many forms of Niacin, this suits me and does not cause the "flushing" other similar products cause. The added plus is the dark bottle, assuring a longer shelf life.

Positive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

First order. No side effects.

Solgar Niacinamide

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I've tried this product, and I'll continue to take it. Also, having it in veggie caps is highly important to me. So, yes, I'll definitely be using this product again and again. A satisfied Florida customer

good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We ended up going with a different dosage, but Solgar is a great brand of vitamin. More expensive than some but trustworthy.

very good but not best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i ve been taking this along with jarrow ubiquinol in the weekends. when at work I take natures way niacinamide with natural factors ubiquinol and i can tell the second pair is better.

Solgar Niacinamide

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Terrific product, terrific service.

1 2