I love this stuff

Posted by 5069666225991413228 on Jan 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After 7 years of taking strong pain killers and messing up my body I now take 1 natural tablet and have no pain. I have more energy and I feel happier for not taking the prescription medications.

Solgar,No. 7

Posted by 4661742111695225040 on Aug 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Super product you definitely will notice the difference after 7 days. After taking it for few weeks I started taking it every second day and still maintained the effect. Its top of my list now.

Excellent quality and works for joint pain

Posted by 5521214252994360588 on Dec 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I started using this after a free trial for 7 days - I thought I was up for a hip replacement but this has made the pain go away and kept it away. Very good for joint pain and more move-ability. Better than drugs !

Very pleased

Posted by 4895246596855092584 on Jun 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product and shipping was very quick. Thankyou

Great for joints

Posted by DrJah24 on May 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I Ordered this for my mom and she LOVES it, my Dad even takes it now ,even though he thinks all these supplements are nonsense and don't work, until he started taking them and now he is a believer. Great stuff!

Solgar-No-7-Joint-Support-Comfort-90-Veggie-Caps/43040

Posted by Reviewer2546841 on Jun 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am hopeful, I have found improvement in the back and knees. I will continue taking this product

Posted by 5321985569104983359 on Jun 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Seems a good alternative to the veggie Glucosamine products, it does help. Be interesting to see the long term relief vs the veggie glucosmaine combinations I've used in the past

GOOD RESULTS

Posted by LOURDES on Aug 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

WITH WARM OF Solgar, PRODUCT IS A THREE IN ONE NOW TAKING TO SEPARATE THE GLUCOSAMINE, LA COINDRITINA, shark cartilage, MORE COMFORTABLE AND PRACTICAL `. ME GLAD THAT HAVE INCREASED THE SIZE OF THE PACKAGE

It helps!

Posted by salaia on Jun 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Well, it works! what else metters?

Yesss!

Posted by 4621425446435433692 on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Since I have fibromyalgia and mcs I can always have unexpected chemical reactions to everything. And it is always complicated to try and trust new products. But I read about the positive effects of collagen and cartilage on creaky bones on some specialized medical magazines. Then I choose 7 for its low-but-complete dosage of multiple elements I already take and because I deeply trust this label. Well, it's been love at first sight!!! I soon started to feel more comfortable in private and in public. And, together with the sounds, also many uncomfortable sensations in my joints have almost disappeared in less than one month. Moreover, Solgar is a company I deeply trust, but extremely expensive sometimes. The price I found on iHerb is definitively convenient! Highly recommended!!!

1 2 3 4