I love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After 7 years of taking strong pain killers and messing up my body I now take 1 natural tablet and have no pain. I have more energy and I feel happier for not taking the prescription medications.

Solgar,No. 7

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Super product you definitely will notice the difference after 7 days. After taking it for few weeks I started taking it every second day and still maintained the effect. Its top of my list now.

Excellent quality and works for joint pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I started using this after a free trial for 7 days - I thought I was up for a hip replacement but this has made the pain go away and kept it away. Very good for joint pain and more move-ability. Better than drugs !

Great for joints

Posted by DrJah24 on May 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I Ordered this for my mom and she LOVES it, my Dad even takes it now ,even though he thinks all these supplements are nonsense and don't work, until he started taking them and now he is a believer. Great stuff!

Very pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product and shipping was very quick. Thankyou

Solgar-No-7-Joint-Support-Comfort-90-Veggie-Caps/43040

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am hopeful, I have found improvement in the back and knees. I will continue taking this product

GOOD RESULTS

Posted by LOURDES on Aug 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

WITH WARM OF Solgar, PRODUCT IS A THREE IN ONE NOW TAKING TO SEPARATE THE GLUCOSAMINE, LA COINDRITINA, shark cartilage, MORE COMFORTABLE AND PRACTICAL `. ME GLAD THAT HAVE INCREASED THE SIZE OF THE PACKAGE

Nothing happened to my

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I took it and after a week and an half, not only that nothing happened, I also had a bad week full of pain, even on my knees that were perfect. It's hard for me to recommend this product.

Knee surgery cancelled thanks to No. 7!

Posted by CookForHealthNL on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My brother's knee surgery was already scheduled. Then a friend told us about Solgar No. 7. My brother decided to give it a try. After about 5 weeks the pain was gone. The doctor told him there was no need for surgery anymore. When he stops taking it, the pain comes back.

Yesss!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Since I have fibromyalgia and mcs I can always have unexpected chemical reactions to everything. And it is always complicated to try and trust new products. But I read about the positive effects of collagen and cartilage on creaky bones on some specialized medical magazines. Then I choose 7 for its low-but-complete dosage of multiple elements I already take and because I deeply trust this label. Well, it's been love at first sight!!! I soon started to feel more comfortable in private and in public. And, together with the sounds, also many uncomfortable sensations in my joints have almost disappeared in less than one month. Moreover, Solgar is a company I deeply trust, but extremely expensive sometimes. The price I found on iHerb is definitively convenient! Highly recommended!!!