Help

This is good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Cod Liver Oil for several years and this brand has been the best yet! It only takes one small pill and it is extremely effective. Sometimes during the winter I take 2 - 3 pills per day. It helps with building the immune system, decreasing inflammation and oiling the joints! :-)

Good price, very ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Fermented cod liver oil is better but also much more expensive. These pills kept me flu-free and sniff-free all through one of the harshest winters Holland has ever known. Do not overdose too much, for you could end up with too much Omega 3 compared to 6 and that means allergies and trouble.

Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I purchased four bottles and was disappointed to see it contained "various fish sources" - not Norwegian Cod Liver exclusively which seems more a 'Fish Oil' product than the label implies; perhaps the reason for their reasonable cost. I had given a bottle each to two friends to help with their arthritis and heart issues hoping it would help them. The capsules help some for me, but don't seem to help as much as pure cod liver oil does. In future, I will search for 100% cod liver oil.

GOOD

Posted by LOURDES on Aug 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These pearls of cod liver oil are not like the ones gave many years ago when we were kids, the taste is odorless but I've tried it and it does not seem like long ago, it took because it helps me for my problems of bones, muscles , tendons and oils provides many nutrients

Nice product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The price and time to delivery is fantastic. Congratulations

Works good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is used by my daughter, who likes that the capsules are smaller than many other brands. Great product!

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It works fine, good quality

Solgar, Norwegian Cod Liver Oil, 250 Softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

very good product

Essencial

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Definitely going to buy some more!

Great Product Solgar