Help

Help with digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm not using it like advice: i'm only taking 2 at diner time. Since I'm using it I have notice that it help me with digesting the food and I'm going to the bathroom more regularly. It has also help a friend of me to reduce her weight (she was tacking 2 pills at every meal). I'm giving it 4 stars because I don't know yet how my body will react when I will stop it. Also I'm a bit confused about the ingredient that are not 100% oat bran...

SPH

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love to chew these (Solgar Oat Bran Tablets)as I munch on apples or other veggies. They taste good and are a wholesome way to get extra fiber in my diet. Thanks for carrying them!

Bran for Life

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I find this product a good source of Bran. Have taken it for years. IHerb.com is a good source for Solgar Oat Bran. It's very hard to find in local stores.

A simple way to take fiber

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I normally take 2 tablets daily and it is enough for me. It really helps with bowel movement :)

Works For Me . . .

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Solgar, Oat Bran Tablets are the only product I have ever used to keep me from severe bouts of IBS. Taken daily for over 30 years and I can't be comfortable without them!

Tablets oat bran is so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is of high quality

Haven't receive stock until now 6weeks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

How do I rate the product since I didn't receive my order until today? The live chat is helpless and impolite. I think too much people complain about your shipping problem, I am wondering whether did you send out my item. Not a serious and truthful seller.