Buen producto

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

He probado muchas marcas de Omega 3 y definitivamente para mi el mejor es el de Solgar. La cápsula es grande pero se traga bien y además no tiene sabor a pescado. Me gusta que el envase sea de vidrio para conservar mejor el producto y además indican que se ha eliminado el mercurio y otros contaminantes que para mi es importante sabiendo como están los mares y océanos. Iherb siempre manda el envase muy bien protegido.

dobry produkt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

czuję się po nim dobrze, ale po zażyciu czuje się rybi zapach

This is a strong and good product...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

...but the softgels are awfully big!

Clean and Safe

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best Omega!

Probably a good product but too soon to determine if better than others I have used before.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Price and Quality!!!

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my father who has problems with joint pain and with high blood pressure. I am giving this to him with some extra stuff in order to stop taking medication for BP. He says that he feels the difference in his back pain, joint pain, his skin feels different (moisturized and healthy) compared to before. His mood is better and from the last blood pressure measuring his BP was perfect, I remember it being 125/85. So I'm giving 5 stars to this product and its effectiveness. By the way all of the improvement happened by the 1st week of taking it.

GRACIAS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

MUCHAS GRACIAS POR ENVIAR LOS PRODUCTOS EN OPTIMAS CONDICIONES.SALUDOS.

Never Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this Omega-3 product to help with my psoriatic arthritis for many years. It's made a big difference (along with other supplements) and I'd recommend it to anyone. I don't know if all fish oils are created equal, but I do know that this one has been good for me.

Omega 3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very good product, I feel very good using it

1 2