No, synthetic fish oil is not used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The reviewer from France (January 2011) who said that "according to Solgar, synthetic omega 3 is used" is incorrect. I contacted the company and asked specifically about the source of their fish oil. According to the reply, "the fish used in the Omega 3 950mg product are anchovy, sardine and mackerel." I have heard good things about Solgar, and this is a very concentrated source of omega 3 from fish oil. And the price is much less than Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega, which I've been using for years but just read in Consumer Reports failed their test for freshness. I will not be buying Nordic Naturals any more and ordered several bottles of the Solgar omega-3 from iHerb.

Great product, great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

To the best of my knowledge, it's the only Omega3 product in the market that has almost 1g of active Omega3 in each capsule thus the only option for taking 3g daily (requirement in order to have effectiveness in lowering triglycerides). And the price in iHerb was the lowest one I could find on the web and in shops. Highly recommended.

Very strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Helped with my mood swings and depression! I took 2 softgels a day and when i stopped, the mood switches came back.

Synthetic omega-3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

According to Solgar, synthetic omega-3 are used.

good but get defective easily

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

the product is great and i use it all the time but with the hot summer we have , all the OMGA3 orders i purchased from you were defective. so could you please make sure that the delivery company keep it in a normal temperature place. that is why i cant buy it from you anymore. thank you so much.

AWESOME

Posted by LOURDES on May 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE Solgar PRODUCTS, ARE EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY, ACTIVE MEMBERSHIP OF ITS IS VERY HIGH IN GENERAL QUANTITY PRICE PER BOTTLE MAKE UP EVEN IN MY COUNTRY WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE TO ACCESS THEM. THANK YOU for giving iHerb THE POSSIBILITY OF OUR HEALTH CARE WITH THEIR PRICES. I am VERY GRATEFUL.

Awesome ! One of the best !

Posted by oldiherbaccount on Sep 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

First of all, it's Solgar, so it's really a quality product that you can trust. I used this Omega 3 for a few month now, and i don't have any palpitation any more (i'm young with a healty heart, but had some palps because of the stress). I'm more calm and more happy too. Really great !

It helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am very satisfied with this product and I feel that it helps me to improve my memory. I am 66and a half years old. Thanks

My Favorite Omega-3 product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using the Solgar, Omega-3 EPA & DHA, Triple Strength, 950 mg, 100 Softgels for 6 months now. My skin became less dry and I'm very satisfied wit the result. The softges are big, but it is still possible to swallow.

Strong omega 3

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is very good, i had conversation with my nutricionist, and he said that these are the best on the market at the moment ;)