solgar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good for people like me, 'cause I must not get to much iron.

Bought it for a friend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bougt it for a friend of me. She says this really makes her feel much better. It's 6 times less exepensive if you buy it at iherb instead of in the Netherlands. All supplements are absurd expensive in my country! I love iherb and so does my friend.

Too high and too low

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Contains too high doses of vitamin E, and A, especially E. It could be toxic, be careful. I experienced headache 2-3 hours after consuming. Could be because of high vitamin A. If you decide to buy, dont use it longer than 3 months. Contains low doses of magnesium.

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My son had not been feeling really fit for a long time.Tired with various aches and pains. He noticed a big change for the better once he started taking Solgar Omnium. He felt a lot more energetic and experienced a renewed feeling of wellness. He realized that he had not been getting all the nutrients he needed from his food.

Best multivitamin pill for women over 40

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've tried other brands but this seems to be the most effective. Highly recommended for menopausal women.

good enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

solgar Always one of the best....good price for a good product only at iHerb

Excellent quality and excellent price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Solgar, Omnium, Multiple Vitamin and Mineral Formula is one of the highest quality multivitamin available. iHerb's price makes it affordable.

Awesome product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We take these every day but only 1 in the morning and one in the evening. It's much easier to get my husband to take 2. They have about anything in them that we need.

M Weggelaar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Perfect. We are moving to South Africa. Do you know if I can order there too?

always good...^^*

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've never seen this kind of good multiple vitamine. My family is happy with this.

1 2 3