Solgar Omnium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The best multi vitamin you can buy. It is a complete product with many minerals and vitamins in a high dosage. Specially for those recovering after illness, during stressful periods, and during the winter when you need this little bit extra. After searching the internet I found this is the site with the best price for this product. Delivered in Europa (Holland) within 5 days after ordering, so reliable and fast. Perfectly packed no damage to the product.

Best multi vitamine that I know of

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking off and on this multi vitamine, after a couple of months I get sloppy and think I can do without. NOT... Then I start to feel a bit weaker and I am thinking " hey.. lets take some vitamine".. This product always does the trick!. Since the pills are quite large, I ground them in the kitchen robot and mix it with my yoghurt in the morning. This is the best product for me and my family. And ordering via iHerb is easy, and very quick at a very reasonable price..

Solgar Omnium Vitamin & Mineral Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My family has been using Solgar vitamins for last three years and we have found to be the best dietary supplement and would recommend this product without any hesitation.

I Feel better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Since taking these pills, i have more engery during the day and feel a lot better:)

:-(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i dont notice any change

Geweldig!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Heel tevreden over deze vitaminenpillen! Hier in Nederland stukken duurder. Daarom ben ik heel blij dat ik het via iherb kan bestellen.

Feedback about Solgar Onmium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product is very good !! No doubt about that. I would love to re-order this product over and over again, as per the need arises. Only issue I faced was paying up some additional money securing/clearing the product from Customs Deptt, India. If iHerb team could find a competitive courier team to deliver this product (by minimising the additional Customs Tax incurred while importing this product to India) I would subscribe this for life-long.

Solgar Omnium really is the best All-risk insurance ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's honest, pure and all the ingredients work together in ultimate peace. You feel the tickle into your deepest fibers. Your body thrives on entirely and it fully feeds your mind. In short: this Purple Rain is my heaven on earth!

product good, service and price not!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ordered it and according to your price I did not have to pay tax on it when it arrives to Holland since it was below the amount of taxation. Far below in fact! to my surprise I had to pay another 17 Euro on it on receiving! somewhere your advertising for the amount exempted from taxation does not fit reality! Another thing, I did receive it weeks and weeks after ordering, and this is not indicted in your choices of posting. Otherwise I would have chosen different. It does not say weeks and weeks!! This is not normal! Even I got email after I enquired about when it would arrive, they even estimated more weeks! Happy to have it before Christmas ! in short, the product is good, for I use it for a while now, before ordering, but your service regarding pricing/taxing and posting is not very encouraging to order it again! And would you please do not send me any questionaire forms or emails.

Goed product en betaalbaar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Hier in Nederland niet te betalen. Bevat alles wat ik nodig heb. Gewoon 1 pil per dag, Klaar.