Solgar P-5-P

Posted by Reviewer3036990 on Jul 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This form of vitamin B6 is the very first pill I take in the morning. P-5-P is a more bioavailable form of B6 and I consider it to be indespensible in my efforts to stay healthy. I've had problems with yeast overgrowth in the past. Yeast in the body can prevent the body from converting B6 into its active form which is pyridoxal-5-phosphate. In addition, this has a positive effect on my mood. Vitamin B6 also helps the body to metabolize minerals correctly. I just love it!

Less Gastric Irritation

Posted by Reviewer1893600 on Mar 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Because this is enteric coated, we are avoiding the nausea that other brands seem to cause, so it's great for those with pyrroluria who need to take high doses of B6.

P-5-P Vitamin B6

Posted by Reviewer1035396 on Apr 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A great supplement of activated vitamin B6! Bravo to Solgar for such a wonderful product and to iherb for its incredibly fast international shipping!!

good size!

Posted by Reviewer2929829 on Dec 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

is a good product and only at iherb i´ve found 100 tablets format... and solgar is a first class brand!

Pleasant to use, no side effects.

Posted by antiaging on Aug 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Pleasant to use, no side effects. Reduces the amount of glycated hemoglobin in me by examination diabetologist.

B6

Posted by francesjoan on Aug 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I take this because it was recommended by a gynecologist. I'm glad it's coated to protect against stomach acid. lef.com recommends p5p for better blood sugar control. I plan on always taking p5p as I can tell the difference when I forget to take it.

Solgar, P-5-P, 50 mg

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Aug 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent, very happy.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2082697 on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Many people are B6 deficient and don't realize it. If you are B6 deficient then this is the best solution in my opinion other than eating foods with B6. This is the kind the body can use more immediately. This is the only kind of B6 I buy.

Quality B 6

Posted by 5287576424256342142 on Apr 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nervousness decreases. Take along with magnesium and folinic acid.

Good Product

Posted by acollins on Jun 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Solgar p5p is great with good potency because it is enteric coated like the NOW brand p5p. I tried another brand that isn't enteric coated and I had to make a re order for this one after I got PUMMELED by returning depression related symptoms. P5p is needed for metabolizing amino acids in neurotransmitters for good brain health, as well as other things like blood sugar metabolism. Indispensable

1 2 3