Beware: This product contains Titanium Dioxide !!

Posted by 5198994044202048274 on Apr 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It wasn't mentioned on the product description here (IHerb), but when I've got it I saw it contains Titanium Dioxide which is a harmful substance... If I knew it I didn't buy it!

Best for heart arrhythmia

Posted by Reviewer2711078 on Apr 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My mom is having a condition of heart arrhythmia, since she is having this one all the problems disappeared! I definitely recommend it to those with heart issue.

CoQ-10 and ALA

Posted by Reviewer2557576 on Nov 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Nutri-Nano CoQ-10 and Alpha Lipoic Acid by Solgar are easily assimilable by the organism and offer a maintained increase of energy. Packaging and conservation very taken care of.

Great Product

Posted by Melvin on Nov 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My triglycerides have come down from 115 to 83 and I am feeling great Best product and a must buy

Disappointed 😞

Posted by Sahasrara13 on Oct 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately it contains titanium dioxide - a harmful substance, being linked to cancer, allergies, immunotoxicity and organ system toxicity, among other problems. This product was prescribed to me by my doc as a part of a heavy metal detox program. It is really sad that while helping me detox this product might cause me harm. Will not buy again.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2694140 on Dec 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good product

The best! LJUDEVIT from Croatia

Posted by Reviewer2337926 on Aug 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is great and amazing!This is one I tell everyone about!! iHerb - Congratulation for fast delivery!

good experiment will continue for the future.

Posted by Reviewer2330672 on Oct 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

tried it and liked the results. Good value.

very helpful

Posted by 4638533371205492224 on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great I take it before my jogging and I can feel the difference I trust Solgar to provide the quantities it specifies I recommend it a lot to people who do a lot of aerobics

Excellent product

Posted by tanichka on Oct 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Serious trusted brand. Super combination of CoQ-10 & Alpha-lipoic which enhance the action of each other, Antioxidant, fights free radicals, good for your heart and overall well-being. Really felt the boost in my energy. Four stars for being a bit too pricey.

1 2