Not enough PM, Overdose of Vitamin B12

Posted by 5320900841964974654 on Oct 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Please check the ingredients for this product before you buy. The PM amount in this product is not nearly enough as recommended to treat menopausal symptoms or for natural breast enhancement. The amount of Vitamin B12 per tablet is an overdose and a joke considering this is marketed as a PM product. Nasty side effects including diahrea and overall malaise + increased liver function as noted in blood tests due to the overdosage of B12. Dangerous!

Amazing product!

Posted by Reviewer1561464 on Nov 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have tried everything, and this product has worked the best to eliminate my menopausal symptoms. I can't say enough good things about it. I've been using it for a year, and my husband started taking it about 6 months ago. It balances the hormones in men and women.

Estrogen Adaptogen

Posted by Reviewer1349132 on Sep 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a reputedly excellent product and has definitely helped my wife get over the symptoms--along with Healthy Prosterone--of her menopause, which had recently begun. It is ideal in that it will raise estrogen when there is a bodily definciency and reduce it when there is an excess. Thus, the name "adaptogen".

This ended my hotflashes!!

Posted by Reviewer2304270 on Apr 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After taking this product for 30 days my hotflashes not only subsided but were banished! I would get 4-5 flashes every hour and it was unbearable. I hope this works as well for others as it did for me, I continue to take it 2xday. Thansk goodness for this product. I found out about it from Dr. Cristiane Northrup. TRY IT.

Works

Posted by Reviewer3289119 on Jun 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Herb is difficult to find. Minimizes menopause/PMS symptoms. Breasts look fuller too.

helped with my hot flashes

Posted by Reviewer2409476 on Jul 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Apparently some women's digestive systems can process Pueraria mirifica (the plant phytoestrogen ingredient in this supplement) and some cannot process it. I must be one of the lucky ones because I got relief from ongoing hot flashes within 48 hours of taking my first dose. I trust Solgar to provide a quality product free of any harmful additives, especially when it comes to plant based extracts.

Vaginal Atrophy

Posted by Reviewer1394879 on Sep 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a lot of natural supplements and herbs to try to resolve my issue but to no avail. I didn't want to use hormones because of side effects. This product after 6-8weeks has helped immensely with my issue. I will continue using it.

PM Phytogen Complex

Posted by Reviewer2677485 on Feb 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent hormone regulator and anti-aging supplement.

Using as a Preventative to Breast Cancer

Posted by Reviewer2481963 on Aug 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Although I have been instructed by my naturopath to take this product to prevent breast cancer, I can't say for sure if it works other than the fact that I am happy to say that I don't have breast cancer. I am using this as a preventative.

iHerb review

Posted by Reviewer1314329 on Feb 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very pleased with the speed recieving the products,and the price. Not so please to receive an invoice 2 weeks later from the delivery company for and extra £15 p&p which apparently I have to pay, no mention of this when ordering from this company. I would not use them again.

1 2 3