Not enough PM, Overdose of Vitamin B12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Please check the ingredients for this product before you buy. The PM amount in this product is not nearly enough as recommended to treat menopausal symptoms or for natural breast enhancement. The amount of Vitamin B12 per tablet is an overdose and a joke considering this is marketed as a PM product. Nasty side effects including diahrea and overall malaise + increased liver function as noted in blood tests due to the overdosage of B12. Dangerous!

Estrogen Adaptogen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a reputedly excellent product and has definitely helped my wife get over the symptoms--along with Healthy Prosterone--of her menopause, which had recently begun. It is ideal in that it will raise estrogen when there is a bodily definciency and reduce it when there is an excess. Thus, the name "adaptogen".

Amazing product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have tried everything, and this product has worked the best to eliminate my menopausal symptoms. I can't say enough good things about it. I've been using it for a year, and my husband started taking it about 6 months ago. It balances the hormones in men and women.

This ended my hotflashes!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After taking this product for 30 days my hotflashes not only subsided but were banished! I would get 4-5 flashes every hour and it was unbearable. I hope this works as well for others as it did for me, I continue to take it 2xday. Thansk goodness for this product. I found out about it from Dr. Cristiane Northrup. TRY IT.

helped with my hot flashes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Apparently some women's digestive systems can process Pueraria mirifica (the plant phytoestrogen ingredient in this supplement) and some cannot process it. I must be one of the lucky ones because I got relief from ongoing hot flashes within 48 hours of taking my first dose. I trust Solgar to provide a quality product free of any harmful additives, especially when it comes to plant based extracts.

PM Phytogen Complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent hormone regulator and anti-aging supplement.

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Herb is difficult to find. Minimizes menopause/PMS symptoms. Breasts look fuller too.

No more hot flushes.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I finally received the PM PhytoGen Complex, and have been using it for about a week. Already I have noticed that the discomfort and embarrassment of hot flushes, sweats and red face are going. I am so happy with this product. I love it!

Using as a Preventative to Breast Cancer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Although I have been instructed by my naturopath to take this product to prevent breast cancer, I can't say for sure if it works other than the fact that I am happy to say that I don't have breast cancer. I am using this as a preventative.

Great for Hot Flashes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This works better than anything else I've tried!

1 2 3