Unbelievable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this very sceptic, and I for one am very pleased with the results. I used to suffer 25 sneezes each morning during spring, now I get none,my breathing is better,and my sleep quality is higher, I no longer feel the internal "flame" feeling, nor my nose bleeds. Simply amazing. I also tried to stop for a day and I immediately started to sneeze more. I recommend this to people who suffer from spring allergies like myself. well done solar.

Good Quality Product

Posted by thesvetlana on Jul 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great quality bioflavonoid. I use it in conjunction with Vitamin C to activate the C absorption. Quercetin has also been found to protect the lungs.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product was (and is)instrumental in helping us cure my 6 yr old daughter's severe eczema (which was caused by Candida). Only wish it would come in a powder form so that we would't have to take the capsules apart. This product has also helped several friends who suffered from chronic sinus problems. We are now using it (along with several other products) to treat my teenage son's acne (also probably a Candida issue). Great product!

Love this product, please bring it back on stock!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped me more than anything else I've tried. Phlegm production decreased significantly. Asthma/allergy attacks gone. Ability to breathe easier, normally again. Its a wonderful product, and I hope it returns back on stock soon. :)

allergy help

Posted by ejoy18 on Jun 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff makes a big difference for my allergies. I didn't realize how much until I ran out and missed a few days. It really helps.

Love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This Queercetin complex with bioflavinoids and C is outstanding!

Good for hay fever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this product daily for years, as a general immune system support supplement. However, I read that Quercetin also helps with hay fever, and decided to put my 12-year old daughter on it to see if it would help relieve her symptoms. To the family's surprise, after about 4 weeks, there was a significant improvement in her symptoms. Now she takes this supplement all the time, and if she runs out, the symptoms return again after a week or so. Proof enough for us that this product works.

Consistent Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is helpful with my sinus and headache-related problems. I've used Solgar brands for many years and believe that they are high quality.

energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to see if quercetin could increase my energy output, it did not.However by chance i have noticed my sinuses are clearer so i think it may be of benefit to hayfever sufferers, good product for those with sinus problems.

Stops my itching

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I would recommend this product to any one who, like me, has a body that produces too much histamine. It causes itchiness and redness on my skin, but it is helped significantly by a couple of these capsules a day. iHerb seems to be the cheapest source out there, and they delivered as promptly as they had said they would.