help with ailments

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take this for sinus problems and it helps build the immune system and the Ester-C is better on the stomach. I was also told that Quercetin is good for eye problems. It is a good antioxidant.

Very fast delivery but effect didn't last!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ordered 2 brands of quercetin, Solgar & Life Extension just in case 1 doesn't work. Solgar worked well for the 1st 2 days but after that it was back to the usual painful nasal back flow & dripping which clogged my vocal cord. Nevertheless I still finished the entirely bottle to prove my objectivity. Now i am on Life Extension.

Number 1 for allergies!

Posted by healingchildrennaturally on Jun 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

All natural no side effects. No more dangerous prescriptions for us. This with good quality probiotics takes care of seasonal allergies also helps with food allergies and sensitivities.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great overall product, very good combination.

Helps to relieve symptoms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My wife has noticed that taking this product in conjunction with other anti inflammatory products helps to reduce soreness due to mild arthritis.

Too high with vitamin c

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product has 250mg of vitamin C per capsule (while serving size is 2 capsules = 500mg), which is very high, it makes me very hydrated and not good for my bowel too. I guess this affects every individual differently, but you should pay attention to this fact and check whether you're ok with that or not.

It helped with allergy problem.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Use it for my allergy problem and it helped to me.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best thing to use if you have problems with allergies

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Sinus and allergy symptoms are greatly relieved.

Use it as a medication against allergies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use it exclusively as an allergy medicine and I am extremely satisfied with it. Vitamin C is great in that area and because this medicine is enriched with it, it provides great weapon against obnoxious allergy symptoms.

1 2