Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had been using Standard Process RNA for thyroid sluggishness. I was near running out and knew it would take approximately a week to receive it from the online vendor I ususally order from. But I knew Iherb usually had my order to me within 24 hours (they're only 40 or so miles away) so I ordered the Solgar brand as a substitute. It works just as well as Std Process --love it!

good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

low cost hi performance hi quality good good good!!

Helps with Brain Fatigue

Posted by Specialist on Aug 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Lots of times after eating breakfast or lunch I'll feel fatigued. I take 2 of these with those meals and it helps me do better. The pills are a little too large to swallow easily though. I like the effect better than the Natures Life brand of RNA/DNA. Solgar is more expensive but it also has 100mg of DNA vs 10 mg, Just be aware that if you use yeast, your probably going to need to boost your zinc. I take zinc at night because it can make you feel like you're dragging during the day. If you didn't know, zinc can act like a sedative.

Good!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!

Easy to swallow.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i learnt a highly reliable systm of aautonomic response testing and this product has the highest index for my iatrogenic heart failure and food intolerance.

Excellent stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very very good product i totally recomand it . Iherb is amazing super good site 👍❤️

RNA/DNA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

OK

Thanks for quick delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am happy to get it quickly and satisfied with its' quality