I got allergy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm not allergic to anything, but with this vitamins I got reaction on my skin on my forehead. I tried couple of times, and got reaction. Gave it to my friend. She didn't get it. Be careful to take pills with empty stomach, get very sick after that. Take only after food. Was this review helpful? Press Yes/No

Incredible!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I started to lose my hair very badly, nails became are very weak and brittle. Also I have problems with eyebrow (hair loose). After 10 or 14 days of taking this product my nails became are very long and strong. Hair is growing, not falling. Today I noticed that my eyelashes became much longer))) I never had long eyelashes))) Magic. My cosmetologist told me that my skin never been so well.

Hair Growth Challenge update

Posted by health4life on Mar 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

NEW UPDATE: 60th Day Review: I now see a noticeable difference in my hair. My main trouble spot in the back and center is now fuller (Glory be to God!) My front bangs grew about an inch and my crown grew a little more than an inch. The sides and back grew a little less than an inch. It also looked like my eye lashes were longer, and my nails are much stronger with very little breakage. I did stop taking Solgar for about 2 weeks now, and I will again resume but only take about 1-2 capsules per week. 1st 30 DAY REVIEW: It appears to be working well. I can tell a significant difference in my skin quality: smaller pores and clearer skin. My nails: had a significant growth spurt, and haven't had a nail break within the 30 days (and I wash my hands a lot). My Hair is up in braids so it's hard to tell how the vitamins are impacting my hair. Obviously, my hair is growing due to the lovely grays coming in, but the impact the vitamins are contributing to the growth rate and thickness will be better determined at the 6oth day of using these pills. stay tune for more; update in 60 days. Quality of Pills: Easy to swallow, Like that I can take 2 pills once per day, and I'm done. Not a lot of unnecessary fillers. Works well with my system but do take it with food. BONUS; due to the MSM, it also helps strengthen your bones! Highly recommend this vitamin, and so far the biggest improvement has been skin quality!

Good to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My nail growed very fast every week I need to cut it, careful it can make you very hungry and it could make your stomach upset or in pain if you don't eat anything before or after taking the tablets. It is a strong supplement to drink, please remember and bear in mind. Thank you iherb.

Κάνει δουλειά!

Posted by EleniKersenoglou on Jul 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Έχοντας ένα έντονο πρόβλημα εποχιακής τριχόπτωσης, δοκίμασα αυτό το συμπλήρωμα. Την πρώτη εβδομάδα είδα διαφορά στα νύχια μου, που άρχισαν να μακραίνουν, να μην ξεφλουδίζουν και να σπάνε. Τη δεύτερη εβδομάδα είδα διαφορά και στα μαλλιά μου, η τριχόπτωση είχε αρχίσει να μειώνεται. Στο δέρμα δεν πρόσεξα κάποια ιδιαίτερη διαφορά. Το χάπι είναι κάπως μεγάλο σε μέγεθος. Η διαφορά τιμής με την Ελλάδα είναι σχεδόν τραγική. Με ένα εκπτωτικό κωδικό που χρησιμοποίησα μου βγήκε σχεδόν στο ένα τρίτο της τιμής των ελληνικών φαρμακείων και με διπλάσια ποσότητα προϊόντος.

Top !

Posted by Nereide on Nov 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Le prestige de la marque, gage de qualité et plesbiscitée par beaucoup de Chevelus de par le monde (oui, rien que ça !) m'a fait commander ces comprimés suite à une grosse chute de cheveux saisonnière. Ils s'avalent bien, ne sont pas contraignants à prendre (2 par jour) et dès le 10è jour j'ai constaté une pousse rapide de mes ongles. Concernant les cheveux, j'ai des petites repousses de 2cm de long, ce qui correspond au début de la cure. Je n'ai rien noté de positif sur la vitesse de pousse mais en hiver mes cheveux hibernent ;-) Le flacon dure 2 mois, j'en rachèterai afin de faire une cure de 3 mois ! Le prix est plus élevé que d'autres compléments capillaires, mais il vaut le coup/coût !

I finished 3 boxes.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

my hair is growing faster than ever before.my skin is bright..I would recommend this product to anyone!Solgar brand, thank you..Thank you for sending the cargo to the website iherb fast ..

Product excellent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have definitely seen an improvement in my skin. My skin is sensitive and has a tendency to react to the pollution and toxic chemicals that surround us. As a strict and health conscious person still encountered the odd spot and occasional redness regardless of how pure and clean my food was. Out of pure curiosity decided to go with this product and was amazed. My hair definitely grew faster and my skin had not one break out at all. Will definitely buy again. Also observed my nails growing faster.

GOOD EFFECT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I had problem with my hair - I started to lose my hair after summer. I tried to use a lot of products, but nothing was such effective like Skin, Nails & Hair. I noticed first effects after 2 weeks of eating a pills. It is excelent results after 1-2 months : my hair loss was stopped. I am very satisfied of the product. SOLGAR - thank You so much ! Iherb - thank You for quick shipment and good price !

My second bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this for a second time. I see that my hair growth has improved, I've already noticed 1 cm of my black roots in 2.5 weeks after dying hair. One minus- do not eat it on emty stomach, I tried once and almost vomited.