BYE, BYE ALLERGIES!

Posted by Reviewer1756187 on Feb 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I suffured from occassional allergies and would be unforturnate enough to ge yearly sinus infection. As I am getting older, the sinus infections seem to be harder to get rid of and I just feel weak and out of sorts weeks after. I tried stinging nettle and I truly love it. I've been using it for four months now, but I haven't experienced the nasal stuffiness, swelling and postnasal drip since I've been taking this product. I love this product and will take it probally for the rest of my days!

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2432958 on May 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the only product I have found which really helps my allergy symptoms. Using this I can avoid such antihistamines as Claritin, etc. I'm a more than satisfied customer!

Wow!

Posted by derbyjean on Jul 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had read about how good Stinging Nettle is but have never tried it. I was really in distress with allergy symptoms the other day and I went to get a Claritin but then remembered I had some of this. I can't believe how good it worked and how fast. This one is a keeper.

Nettle - powerful herb for allergies.

Posted by mahajek on Aug 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nettle is really good to help fight with allergies amongst other health benefits. I like this product but recently switched to liquid tincture form, because it does not have any unnecessary fillers and additives. If you use it for allergies, also try butterbur and quercetin with bromelain. If you like, check my other reviews!

great company

Posted by 5125596357421233704 on Feb 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

my mom takes these caps and this is the only brand from whom she'll buy them good quality

Almost any nettles will do...

Posted by Reviewer2264115 on Apr 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nettles is cheap and oh so useful for allergies, and for when ones irritable bowel is acting up. However, Solgar is a brand I trust for quality and consistent potency.

estrogen/aromatase inhibitor

Posted by Reviewer2078506 on Oct 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i'm not sure which it has the potential for inhibiting or if it's both, but this, with the root extract def lowers my water bloat from the root extract's having freed test and est via shbg binding. also think it's not a bad idea to just totally skip the root extract once in awhile for a week or so to let the leaf extract bring freed/active hormone levels back to a more balanced t:e ratio (of course that being higher test but with lower hormone levels overall) this is all anecdotal would love someone to follow up with their own lab results

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1315766 on Sep 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Solgar's Nettle is great.

Nettle

Posted by Reviewer1733755 on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I liked the jar also. We take this every day

blood purifier

Posted by motherEarth on May 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

that herb is the strongest of them all, you may dig for some exotic plants on the other side of the planet and still you will not find anything with these health benefits, Stinging Nettle is everywhere and so underrated, i dont like the raw plant so im using these caps

1 2