Very good

Posted by Reviewer1706966 on Jul 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Fast absorption. It would be nice if they used methylcobalamin instead of cyanocobalamin though.

Solgar Sublingual B-12

Posted by Reviewer2081166 on Jun 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this product twice a day. I have repurchased it for around 2 years. I have used other products for 25 years. I am very satisfied w/this. I do find the benefits greater when I leave it under my tongue for the recommended time or longer. This product is a very nice. Your body can feel the quality of the vitamins are present and it isn't filled w/fillers. I do recommend this to anyone researching or in need of use of sub lingual liquid B-12.

From Wi

Posted by Reviewer1998567 on Dec 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The solgar liquid B-12 is the best we have used. and we have purchased many. The taste, quality and price are all very good. I make sure we do Not run out. We highly recommed this product

Don't like the taste

Posted by Reviewer1203200 on Dec 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I can't say I have noticed anything from taking this. I also don't like the flavor - artificial cherry flavor. UGH.

Very pleased

Posted by Reviewer2678635 on Nov 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Hair and nails much stronger.

Helps some but like the Now Foods Ultra B-12 liquid better

Posted by Reviewer1137903 on Dec 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Tried this when I-Herb ran out of the Now Foods Ultra B-12. It just doesn't have the punch of the Ultra B-12 but it is good for a pick-me-up in the afternoon.

works well

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Sep 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

a little acid for the stomach but works

Dropper cracked

Posted by Reviewer2662503 on Mar 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The rubber top of the dropper had crack in it when received, which makes trying to get fluid in the dropper very difficult. Product itself fine.

Sublingual B12

Posted by Reviewer3165631 on Dec 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't work for me. Too sweet.

Fantastic! Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3133767 on Sep 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product! Best B-12 I've found. I can feel the difference in energy and pep all day long. I use it once or twice a day as needed. It does keep me awake at night if I use it in the evening, which is great if I plan on a late night, but not if I go to bed early! I highly recommend it. I bought a bottle for my friend who is always so tired she could barely get thru the day, now she is never without it!