A Superior Methyl B-12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'd been taking Jarrow's Methyl B-12 but it always produced tiny granules while dissolving that made me choke. Plus it contained flavoring without revealing if it was natural. It also contained citric acid which erodes tooth enamel. And then they switched from glass to plastic bottles. It was time for a change, so I switched to this Solgar product and like it much better. Fast dissolving, non acidic and great taste.

Amazing, Works GREAT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have tried some other brands, such as jarrow, which I found on my order history that I took B12 before!!, for my stress relief and brain cell recovery, but they did not make me feel any improvements. I even forgot about vitamin 12 for a while, and just by occasionally found someone's review of this product to make me encourage to give a try. This is so much different than other brands. I could feel significant effect as soon as taking this small lovely pink tablet. It made me very sleepy as my body and brain needed rest for the recovery, so I assume. After a few days of rest and sleep, I felt so refreshed!!! I always love solgar products in higher quality than others.

Life-changing!

Posted by EmiMesic on Jul 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I battled aspergillosis and MCS, and started on this one. I was slowly getting better. I take some other supplements, so when I ran out of it, I did not really mind, thinking it will be fine. In 3 days,I all the improvements were gone! I became super-tired, my lungs started hurting again, fainting when exposed to chemicals, etc. Went to the local health-store, bought a new bottle and was better by the evening.. True miracle, and no poison in these nuggets. Good taste, not dry to chew (like Twinlab YIKES!) and instant energy! I LOVE them

The best B12 I've tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As a vegan, I can say all the best about this B12 and I think no other brand can compete with Solgar. After only a few days of using this, my concentration and energy are considerably higher. I recommended this to my family and friens, and I only do it when I'm 100% satisfied with a product.

Tiny tablet, good effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this methyl-B12 a lot. I had trouble with the citric acid in Jarrow's methyl-B12, and this version seems to be of equal power without the citric acid.

small is good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

high potency, small pill, less fillers- like it

Best B12 on the market

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used 1000 mcg injections daily for 7 years due to Biermer's disease. This B12 of Solgar can replace those injections and even works better for me (tinitus, nerve pains etc. go away better than with injections). Taste is very good. Plus no sorbitol is used, an ingredient that makes me very nauseous. Dissolves in 10 - 20 minutes, I put them under my tongue. Added April 2005: After use for 2 years, I noticed that they have become less dissolvable. So now I use them in combination with the 1000 mg sublinguals B12 from Solgar (of which I take 3) that dissolve very easily. Added January 2017: I have developed SIBO not because of this product but another product that contained sorbitol. And as a result of that, I am now also intolerant to mannitol. Request to Solgar: please take into account the people with SIBO, fructose malabsorption, etc, because there are many of them and they need these sups more than anyone!!!

great

Posted by rinoengdal on Jun 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Think these are good supplement, hard to get that kind of dose here in norway unless you are sick and go to see your doctor. I feel I'm getting energy for these. One day I took 2 for fun and got really restless/hyperactive. So I guess one is enough :)

A life saver.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

After taking methyl B12 5000mcg for a while, blood tests showed I was close to the higher limit, so the doctor told me to cut down. Lo and behold - down went my energy levels and mood. With MTHFR this is a MUST. Some family members with ADD/ADHD have improved greatly on Methylcobalamin+Folate and are doing much better on this alone, without taking ADHD medication. Of course this needs to be taken with B complex. Takes a while to dissolve under the tongue, but who cares. It tastes mildly sweet, better than candy. Even the kids like it.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bioavailable form of Vit B12. I put this under my tongue and let it dissolve over 5-10 minutes. I've had positive experience with most Solgar products so far, would recommend this brand. Has a mild sweet taste.