Amazing, Works GREAT

Posted by Reviewer1698292 on Aug 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have tried some other brands, such as jarrow, which I found on my order history that I took B12 before!!, for my stress relief and brain cell recovery, but they did not make me feel any improvements. I even forgot about vitamin 12 for a while, and just by occasionally found someone's review of this product to make me encourage to give a try. This is so much different than other brands. I could feel significant effect as soon as taking this small lovely pink tablet. It made me very sleepy as my body and brain needed rest for the recovery, so I assume. After a few days of rest and sleep, I felt so refreshed!!! I always love solgar products in higher quality than others.

Tiny tablet, good effect

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Nov 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this methyl-B12 a lot. I had trouble with the citric acid in Jarrow's methyl-B12, and this version seems to be of equal power without the citric acid.

The best B12 I've tried

Posted by 5221568081322460160 on Jan 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As a vegan, I can say all the best about this B12 and I think no other brand can compete with Solgar. After only a few days of using this, my concentration and energy are considerably higher. I recommended this to my family and friens, and I only do it when I'm 100% satisfied with a product.

great

Posted by rinoengdal on Jun 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Think these are good supplement, hard to get that kind of dose here in norway unless you are sick and go to see your doctor. I feel I'm getting energy for these. One day I took 2 for fun and got really restless/hyperactive. So I guess one is enough :)

Best B12 on the market

Posted by Reviewer1415685 on Jan 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used 1000 mcg injections daily for 7 years due to Biermer's disease. This B12 of Solgar can replace those injections and even works better for me (tinitus, nerve pains etc. go away better than with injections). Taste is very good. Plus no sorbitol is used, an ingredient that makes me very nauseous. Dissolves in 10 - 20 minutes, I put them under my tongue. Added April 2005: After use for 2 years, I noticed that they have become less dissolvable. So now I use them in combination with the 1000 mg sublinguals B12 from Solgar (of which I take 3) that dissolve very easily. Added January 2017: I have developed SIBO not because of this product but another product that contained sorbitol. And as a result of that, I am now also intolerant to mannitol. Request to Solgar: please take into account the people with SIBO, fructose malabsorption, etc, because there are many of them and they need these sups more than anyone!!!

A life saver.

Posted by 4945916082307614682 on Jun 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

After taking methyl B12 5000mcg for a while, blood tests showed I was close to the higher limit, so the doctor told me to cut down. Lo and behold - down went my energy levels and mood. With MTHFR this is a MUST. Some family members with ADD/ADHD have improved greatly on Methylcobalamin+Folate and are doing much better on this alone, without taking ADHD medication. Of course this needs to be taken with B complex. Takes a while to dissolve under the tongue, but who cares. It tastes mildly sweet, better than candy. Even the kids like it.

Works !

Posted by 5274744588721109329 on Oct 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my Sister, who has Chronic Fatigue - but thought I'd try it myself, first. I've found that it gives me a lot more energy, and has also increased my libido :) I think the two are connected - with three small children, I am rushed off my feet and often exhausted by the end of the day. Taking one of these little pills every day I find that I am not ready to drop at 7pm after I've put the children down for the night. These taste quite nice and dissolve easily. I will be purchasing more for my sister. For those in Australia - my iHerb parcels arrive within a month with the $4 shipping. The fastest has been a fortnight.