Sublingual methylcobalamin prevents needing Vitamin B12 injections

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was introduced to Solgar Methylcobalamin in a healthfood shop in London. The very knowledgeable naturopath working in the vitamin and supplement section explained how methylcobalamin was the most efficient/available form of supplementary B12 for the human body. He was right. Since taking it I have not needed an injection. Australia no longer stocks it so a Google search introduced me to iHerb.com who stocked the product at a very reasonable price and shipped it from the US to Australia at a very competitive rate. Thank you.

miracle brain recovery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have tried some other brands, such as jarrow, which I found on my order history but forgot that I took B12 before!!, for my stress relief and brain cell and neuron recovery, but they did not make me feel any improvements. I even forgot about vitamin 12 for a while, and just by chance I found someone's review of this product to make me encourage to give a try. This is so much different than the other brands. I could feel significant effect as soon as taking this small lovely, sweet pink tablet. It made me very sleepy as it seemed my body and brain needed rest for the recovery, so I assume, and it kept me in bed for a whole weekend. After a few days of rest and sleep, I felt so refreshed!!! I always love solgar products in higher quality than others.

The BEST B12 you can find on iHerb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bought it for my grandma who got an injection of 1000mcg B12 from her doctor at the hospital. She felt better after the injection and requested me to buy her some. This is the best one on iHerb so far as this B12 is extracted from Methylcobalamin, which is good for people who lost the ability to digest and remove toxics from intakes. Other brands and Solgar B12 are extracted from another way which could be toxic for elderly people. My grandma thanks me for buying this for her and now she is energetic again. By the way, she is almost 80 years old. If you find my review useful, please give me a thumbs up. Thanks!

Calms my mind & takes the edge off of overwhelming fatigue

Posted by PurplePegasus on Feb 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Wow, this is really hard to find on iherb search! It doesn't even appear for me on a Solgar B12 search, it took me 5 tries for it to pop up. Having said this, this vitamin works very well to calm my mind and lift the fatigue, when I take it with 2 other individual B's for the homocysteine lowering benefits. Yesterday, it gave me plenty of energy, today I am sluggish and this just took the edge off of that a bit. Works better than Jarrow's B12, I bought this because of the reviews there so I switched to this. I like that it's only 1000 mcg and not 5000, so there's less risk of toxicity and I much prefer to take a pill several times a day to replenish rather than to overload my system which is then going to get rid of excess and that is a useless waste, possibly even after giving me some side effects; that's why I prefer lower potency remedies with repeated doses, to me that's basic common sense regardless of what 'experts' claim. The opposite might work for someone else and that's fine too, that's why they make all kind for all of us to find our best one. This might be mine, or I might be so depleted that I do need higher potency several times a day. A dr. did put me on B12 shots but back then I didn't know about the cyanide toxcity of cyanocobalamin (more info provided by Mike Adams) and questionable additives in injections.

Small and effective form of B12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After I ran out of the Deva brand of B12, I needed something just as good and small in size. Solgar has a winner here. These little nuggets fit perfectly under the tongue and taste great too. And, as you may or may not know already, this is best form of B12 you can buy next to an injection.

Methyl B12 nuggets.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was recommended these by diagnosing Gp in Sydney.They are excellent compared to oral spray I used to take which was messy & expensive.My husband & I take them so much more convenient & cheaper.Not sure what our levels are now but mine was 495 .I have found improvement in my feet (neuropathy) & energy wise.My husband is not falling asleep after meals mood & has memory improvement.thanks for manufacturing such a wonderful product.

Solgar, Methylcobalamin, 1000 mcg, 60 Nuggets

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Jul 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A quality product. Solgar uses recyclable, old school, amber-glass bottles to maintain the potency of their products. They also do not use plastic bottles or styrofoam cushioning, so their packaging is better for the environment, too. Highly recommended.

Supere B12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this kind of B12 for carpaltunnel syndrome for many years and it's very helpfull.

Very efficient but has Mannitol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Mannitol is more tolerated than sorbitol, still I had to remove this sup from my list due to a developed sensitivity to the mannitol it contains. Why do manufacturers insist on adding sweeteners such as sorbitol, mannitol and glycerin to sublingual or sprayed sups? I don't need the sweet taste, it's only giving me problems and so now I am without an adequate B12 sup.

Thank you!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Thanks for making your product lactose free. I love the taste and it does seem to give me a sense of well being and more energy.