US

4.8
Based on 1,464 Ratings
1,268
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I've now bought this product two times and can say that it really benefits my well being. A lot more energy throughout the whole day, I don't feel as tired as when I'm off it. The size and taste also add to the quality of this product, easy to take. Overall good product.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I have the mthfr enzyme problem that effects B12. I do absorb it, but my liver doesn't metabolize it into Methylcobalamin and Adenosylcobalamin. I have used different brands. One brand that worked for years, but I think now, that China is making it for them. Anyway, it doesn't seem to work anymore. Solgar is Made in America. Methylcobalamin is a methyl donor that stays in the blood stream and gives up methyl molecules to histamine and homocysteine, so they can donate methyl molecules back to Methionine. Without this form of B12, I had massive amounts of histamine and homocysteine. Not a good thing. It doesn't heal my problem, which is genetic, but really helps a lot.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Most of person on the planet don't have the enzyme for the classical B12 vitamin. This is the pure form, which get dissolve naturally. It is candy like, tasty, not too sweet and there is no after taste. Wonderful if you need the extra boost for your body. This brands packaging is the best and of course wonderful quality of the product itself.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Supplements recommended from my doctor. I believe the ingredients is of good quality. Easy to take. I either swallow or use as sublingual. I take metformin everyday so it’s important to take extra B12 as metformin deplete your body from that. The size of the pills are tiny. I like them and will probably repurchase.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

The taste of this tablet is pleasant and the nugget size is perfect. I like that the package is protected from light in an amber glass bottle. The effects of the potency and quality of the product are impressive. I have noticed that because of the energy it provides I am able and motivated to workout and has in turn kickstarted my sluggish metabolism again. I enjoy having a pep back in my step!

Posted on Jan 11, 2023

Because I was low on B-complex, my doctor put me on these, alongside a broader multi-vitamin. They're tiny, have a pleasant taste, and swallow easy. That said, his orders were to hold the methylcobalamin under my tongue until it dissolves. Which both I and Solgar (the manufacturer) know to be impossible! As compressed as these nuggets are, you might as well try holding a jaw breaker under your tongue until /it/ dissolves! Which is surely why the bottle's directions say to give it just 30-seconds under the tongue, then swallow. When I told my doc that's how I'd been doing it, because that's how the bottle is indicated, he sort of grimaced and said, "Keep it under your tongue as long as you can." So 4 out of 5, here: Solgar B12 was recommended by my doctor, but also -- Doc seems unimpressed with how over-compressed the formula is.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I use methicobalamin every day for 5000 MCG because the consumption of this vitamin is large. This is a normal dose. Very high quality, as usual from Solgar. The best methicobalamin on the iHerb

Posted on Jan 28, 2023

Started this about two months ago along with the liquid version of another brand. East taste and quality feels great so far because I really felt energetic throughout the day. Size is tiny to me and easy to swallow for sure

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

My doctor advised me to go for Sub Lingual as this is faster absorption and bypasses the bodies digestive system. This product seems to work very well.

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

Works quite fast in growing body hair. Haven't yet figured out a way to point it to my head where I want the hair to grow. Doesn't cause any adverse effects such as anger that biotin causes