Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product with relatively high percentage of GLA, which is not easy to come by. Iherb service is satisfactory, but the product arrived hot due to poor mail service, which is a pity, as heat ruins the product.

Love!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great suppliment. Helps with water retention and hormones. Great for all womem

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was pleasantly surprised to find this reasonably price, cold pressed, borage oil. I've always needed this oil for PMS and mental health but avoided it because of chemicals and price. This product eased both of those concerns. I have been taking it now for a couple of weeks and have already noticed improvements. I can't say enough about it being Cold Pressed with no chemicals. Great Product!

No aftertaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Keeping in fridge to reduce any aftertaste

Justr tried out

Posted by Ninili on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Still taking it but dont know if it does something. However i did notice slight change in the time of pms.

Excellent product at great price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Although the previous order I got a defective product,( after it had "cooked" in the heat), I gave it a chance & Re-ordered again, this time in the fall... Perfect product arrived! I have several years of experience with the SuperGLA300 and it manages to eliminate completely all menopausal symptoms (With the addition of Magnesium and Vitamins C&B)

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great product

...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I buy these online as can't find in Australia. Great price compared to when I bought my first ones in NZ

Helped With PMS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I actually bought this for eczema. While it didn't help with that, I found it helped with PMS. Less anger and water retention. Yay!

1 2