EXELLENT! Russia. Moscow.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was afraid abaut my first order, but I got it without any problems. I tryed it yesterday and was sleeping about 10 hours,( ordinary 5-6), so I suppose it`s helps.

Reliable product at reasonnable price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very satified ! I've been using several product from the brand and they all work wonders for me. I find those very helpful to help me regulate my sleep cycle. The pills are a tad big, but swalloable, and it doesn't upset my stomach. Plus, it's gluten and diary free. High quality, efficient and not too pricey, I recommend. If you want to SAVE up tp 15% Each Time on entire order, enter "SZZ 940" without space at checkout...Enjoy!

They work Yayyy at last.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These are the best I have tried was so surprised they really work well😊 Thank you iHerb.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It works very well. I tried several other ingredients and formulas to sleep and this one works best, and it looks more natural. The only downside is that you will feel a bit "heavy" in the first hour or two after waking up, but then that temporary efect goes away. Recommended.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product.

Just not for me

Posted by lilpeekaboo on Oct 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff works well and I fall asleep easily but it gives me nightmares I can't wake up from because again this thing works and I sleep deeply lol. Very common side effect as far as I know.

This product was not for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Did not find this product helpful at all unfortunately. I tried for one week, but sleep still eluded me.

No effect experienced

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Did pretty much nothing to me.