Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2864112 on Sep 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

For anyone wanting Valerian only for their insomnia issues, this is the best choice. Solgar is also the best brand on the market. Civilizations have known about valerian since Hippocrates. I use it for mild insomnia, migraines, asthma, & pain relief. Try it with hops, lemon balm, or other herbs that also cause drowsiness. I've heard that some people who are trying to withdraw from the use of “sleeping pills” use valerian to help them sleep after they have tapered the dose of the sleeping pill. Some women use valerian for menstrual cramps and symptoms associated with menopause, including hot flashes and anxiety. Also, valerian is added to bath water to help with restlessness and sleep disorders.

Helps me stay asleep all night

Posted by Reviewer2188624 on Feb 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take one with my evening meal. I also limit carbs and fluids after six pm, and have a protien and fat snack (currently cheese with mayo followed by a few gulps of cream) right before bed. I alternate valerian with melatonin. Both are working with this regime, I have slept through the night for the last three nights.

Insomnia

Posted by Reviewer1480545 on Sep 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Ths product helped insomnia naturally. No headache, or fatigue.

nice product

Posted by Reviewer1154521 on Jun 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

nice product - it works each and every time. It much more potent the similars available from other makers.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1706966 on Feb 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This supplement works very well, I would say it's better (and cheaper) than theanine. Combine it with 5-HTP and you'll have a good sleep for sure.

This works for my mother

Posted by Reviewer1098759 on Jul 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I got this product for my mother who has sleep issues. While she's not sleeping through the night yet after using this product for two months, she does feel that the quality of her sleep has improved.

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer1823125 on Feb 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When needed.

Valerian extract

Posted by Reviewer2983910 on Mar 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is pure extract in vegi-caps,meaning a stronger more concentrated valerian.I have taken this herb for years for stress relief and this is one of the best I've tried.

best

Posted by Reviewer1325778 on Jun 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

best of all

Try Solgar Valerian Root for sleep problems

Posted by Reviewer2123268 on Aug 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My sleep problem is not being able to sleep continuously, I sleep for 2 hours, wake up, then sleep again, wake up and so on it goes every night. I have tried almost everything natural and drug to get a good night's sleep but to no avail. I recently tried Solgar Valerian, I take 2 capsules (easy to swallow) with water 1 hour before bedtime and I find it completely relaxes me, it is a good feeling, but I still cannot sleep through the night. I will continue to take the Valerian for at least the relaxant affect and maybe in time it will help me sleep more hours.

1 2