Solgar, Vitamin B1, 100 mg, 100 Veggie Capsules

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Jul 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

High quality vitamin B1. Solgar uses only 100% recyclable glass bottles that are non-porous, odorless and non-leaching. Not only are these vintage-looking brown bottles eco-friendly, they protect against the heat, light and moisture, thereby getting a high quality product that you can trust and to be honest “old school” just looks very cool.

A brand you can trust

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't get enough B vitamins in my diet, and Solar is a great brand to help make up the difference. I ordered the B-1 as I have heard that a vitamin B-1 deficiency is a possible cause of cataracts. I don't know if taking a supplement will reduce or reverse cataracts, but since a vitamin B-1 deficiency probably causes other problems, I want to be sure I am getting enough. I like that these are high potency in vegetarian capsules, and of course, I found them at a good price here on iHerb.com.

B1

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

There are special situations that one needs more vitamin B1 than usually. There are not so many products like this.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great price excellent product

Product in good condition and shipment excellent - fast. Thank you.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like iherb - much better than Lucky Vitamins any day.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like it very much. :)

Good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good product

Good source of BI

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Solgar is a good , pure, ethical brand that works well for the body. Really like it and I am very picky on vitamins.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good for me

Brand needs more marketing to create awareness in other parts of the world

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my pet as vet prescribed a therapeutic dose of B1. Not sure if Vit B 1 naturally has a strong odour. May try other brands to see if it's better suited as my pet tested neutral to this product in a Bioresonance test. Have never heard of Solgar before.