Excellent product, ticks all boxes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, the vege caps are small and easy to swallow. Works together with vitamin b-6 for a powerful effect on immunity, adrenal support, digestion, perimenopause, pms, nausea, some types of headaches, stress reduction, energy production, positive mood. Have also cleared up ear infections with these two items. Fantastic for CFS sufferers and Lupus patients. Has been used long term [many years], with no side effects. As usual Solgar has done a great job with reliability, and great if you are an allergy sufferer, as no dodgy ingredients, a safe, pure source of B2 at at affordable price. Could be the best b2 on the planet! Use with equal amount of b6 to get these results, and ensure you get enough magnesium if using long term.

Tiny capsules

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Jan 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These capsules are very very small and so very easy to take. I wish all caps could be so tiny!

Best Riboflavin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love the solgar brand. Never been disapponted in any of your products.Thanks for everything!

Terrible product, I'd give it 0 stars if I could

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was taking a high dose of B2 from another brand and switched to this (long story). A day after I started taking it I got a terrible headache and then nausea. It took several days before I realized it was probably the culprit and reordered my old brand. Then I tried to stop taking it or take a little, but just had terrible headaches and high heat. There's something in there I was allergic to and it's possible it wasn't full potency. Could have just been me, but ... that's why we have customer reviews.

Small capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easy to swallow because of tiny capsules! Very happy. I take 2x 200mg per day, which is recommended to anyone with migraine for 3 months to find out if it helps. Ordered already more. *thumbs up*

Product evaluation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Product of excellent quality!

B2

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Hyvä pitoisuus ja hinta kohdallaan.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Taking a high doze of Riboflavin as a migraine preventative. I found this product to be very effective, but there are better Value for Money alternatives. I feel a boost in energy, together with a yellowich urine. The capsules are very small and very easy to swollow.

Very satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The B-2 has been helpful in preventing migraine attacks, and as a vegetarian, I love that there is a formulation that I can take with no qualms. I intend to order this again.

very good