Page 1 - Reviews - Solgar, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), 25 mcg (1,000 IU), 250 Softgels - iHerb
US

Oceans
Posted on Jul 25, 2021

I've been using these vitamins for around 6 years now and I highly recommend them to anyone who has anxiety, depression, and or panic attacks. I started taking these because I found out that I was deficient in vitamins d3 and b12, this was causing the majority of my depression, anxiety, and panic attacks. I was non-functional for almost 2 years because I was so deficient but didn't realize it. Once I started taking these vitamins along with b-complex 100 and b12 sublingual, my life turned around after a couple of months, I was able to rejoin society.

793e2c4b-5237-4317-88a9-da2ae0fa0e91
Posted on Jul 13, 2021

Decent dose of Vitamin D3 even if you can go higher and it is still safe to take about 5,000 IU. For those that live in the northern hemisphere it is better to get the more potent version of 5,000 IU. These gels are super small and hereby easy to take. There is no smell or after taste and you can be calm as there won't be any stomach upset. Recommend to take two after meal per day.

Posted on May 29, 2022

I fully trust Solgar brand and appreciate the price for such a large quantity! I take two per day and might increase this coming winter now that I've moved to New England. I like the soft gel because it is easy to swallow and the small size of it helps too.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Solgar Vitamin D (25 mcg, 1000 IU) is a small softgel cap, easily taken with calcium to maintain bone Denistry. I had a vitamin D deficiency about 5 years ago. So, I took them as recommended by my doctor until my vitamin D level was raised. Now, I take one 3 times a week to maintain a safe level. Solgar makes a quality dark brown glass bottle. There is no after taste or stomach upset. The bottle comes in sturdy box package from iHerb, as expected.

Posted on Jul 19, 2021

I have been taking Solgar D3 for over 6 months now and my immune sysyem has improved significantly. I'm 68 years old and my immune system was declining when I had an ear infection that I couldn't get rid of. I purchased Solgar D3 gelcaps 1000 IUs so I could increase the amount until I was taking enough that I could feel a difference. I am doing terrific with a lot of imorovements in my overall health.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Small softgel capsule, easy to swallow. Suggested one capsule a day, will last 8 months. Maintains healthy bones 🦴 & teeth 🦷 Supports a healthy immune system. Highly recommended 👍🏽 😀

341378d0-deae-4789-aa74-ebbe0c10e64a
b659db6f-c485-4097-9eb7-0af0ffd21eb5
Posted on Aug 8, 2021

My mom's Vitamin D levels were very low and just over a few months her levels have improved according to her orthopedic doctor. I too use it daily! It is also public knowledge that this supplement is VERY IMPORTANT to take especially as the COVID viruses continue to invade our environment.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I am using these vitamins for 2-3 years already. The quality is vey good and the effect can be seen in the blood test - absorption is on a very good level. The package is very good, I like that it is glass.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

My husband through medication causes skin thinning through taking vitamin D has improved his condition. My nails have improved and once again cheaper buying from this site compared to our local health shop

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Good Vitamine, especially when my doctor advice to use it. Normal dose for every day use and if you want to use it once a week you need to drink 5 softgels.