Very Good Vitamin E

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I especially like this brand of vitamin E because it doesn't have soy bean oil.

Use it to prevent oxidation of oils

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Vitamin E extends helps prevent the oxidation of oils. I like to add this one to my skin care oils like grapeseed, hazelnut, sea buckthorn, kukui and tamanu to extend their shelf life. I like that it has more than 1 type of vitamin E.

So helpful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using several products to grow my hair out - vitamin e, biotin, inositol, and lee stafford's treatment for hair that never grows past a certain length - and while I don't know which products are doing the most for me, I do know that my hair has grown from 2" on the short layers and 5" on the longer layers to 5" on the short layers and 9" on the longer layers in just a few weeks.

Natural Vitamin E

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am grateful that this is a soy-free product and available in a low dose.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Works - can feel it. Reputable brand in my opinion and softgel form is optimal for fat soluble vitamins, thereby a good product. Only one I found that is available in as little as 100 IU if you should need it, but higher values are also quite cheap from same brand.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

has been helping with my numbness in my feet which is lovely main reason for purchasing this product. take every second day when not taking vitamin a,

disappointed buyer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I pay for the shipment but I have to pay another tax to the dhl before I get my product. Why should I pay twice for the shipment. I really disappointed.

LIKE IT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excelent quality and value. My skin looks soooooo much better. Great for summer, good antioxidant. Enter "NLT 349" (no spaces) at checkout for 5% off any order!

Add in RAW dog food

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My toy poodle is supplemented with fish oil with low vitamin e. Also vitamin e in frozen food degrades easily. So this is added to her food as topping.

great