Helps my wife with hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My wife complained about hair loss because of stress. After taking this product all problems dissapeared.

solgar vit e.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

a friend of mine asked me to order wit E with selenium so ı did. but I know that with E and selenium is one of the best medicine for prostate health.so that is why ı geve ( 5 stars ) best wishes gunes

No longer soy free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm sure this product is excellent, but it is no longer soy free. I contacted Solgar to verify after receiving a bottle. IHerb needs to update their info on this one.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent to fight damage from heavy metals. Also, this is a very reputable brand with very nice products.

Good Vitamin E product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is quite satisfactory, a good product. Solgar is certainly a good name in the business. I recommend this Vitamin E with Selenium.

Solgar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good. Vita E and Selenium are known to enhance mood.

Review of purchase and receipt of Solgar Vitamin E x 2

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

received in very good order and to expected quality. Will continue to purchase via iHerb online in the future as an effective means of purchasing quality vitamins.

I am pleased

Posted by Lyricallor on Jul 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am happy with this product and a repeat customer

E and Selenium in ONE pill!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great combo, of course Solgar excellence. I really like this a lot, so I added more to my review. It's great to be able to take E and Selenium in one pill. They work together and I really notice i get less leg cramping and better effects on my joints when i take it. Superb product.

seems to be ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this to help fight off chronic sinusitis, along with a concoction of other herbs/vitamins. Seems to help! Ive fought off 2 bouts of illness so far.

1 2 3