Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good product, with water its nice with milk is the bomb :)

High-quality protein . Good taste. Laadukas proteeini, hyvä maku.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

EN: High-quality protein . Good taste. This includes 10 g of sugar. If you want to sugar-free , you might want to subscribe Solgar vanilla whey , which contains no sugar or carbohydrate. FIN: Laadukas proteiini. Hyvä maku. Tämä suklaan makuinen sisältää sokeria 10g/100g kohden. Jos haluat hiilarittoman/sokerittoman, tilaa Solgar vanilla what protein maku, joka ei sisällä sokeria tai hiilareita :)

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love to drink this with low fat milk. It's a great treat; better taste and nutrition than mere chocolate milk!

best taste ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

best taste! really easily mixed!!

Very good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried both chocolate and vanilla flavors but chocolate flavor is my favorite!! I am a chocolate lover and this chocolate flavor tastes wonderful, real chocolaty taste. I will definitely re-order this product again.

Solgar - Whey - Chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great taste! Mixes easily for example with low fat milk.

My favorite protein powder

Posted by MsMarie on Feb 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

For the last three years I've tried just about every powdered chocolate whey protein out there; biochem, designer whey, nature's plus, naturade, isopure, optimum nutrition...you get the idea. And this is by and far best one I've found. Not grainy, mixes easily with a spoon (no shaker bottle necessary), and 20g of protein in a 4 tablespoon serving. It has a true chocolaty flavor with no gross after tastes and mixes great with Torani syrups. I like to mix one level scoop with coffee or hot chocolate for an in between meal snack.

the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

its complete in every way. as pure as it can be without artificial sweeteners. great taste too.

Good but vanilla is better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I ordered the chocolate flavour as the vanilla was not available. I enjoy the taste, however I don't think it dissolves as well as the vanilla. I think its a great whey protein however, and have no problems with digestion, despite being a vegetarian.

A lot of sugar.

Posted by JordiPaleo on Mar 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It has a lot of sugar. Dairy makes me bellyache. Avoid whey protein and take glutamine.