Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This protein powder was recommended to me by a nutritionist. She says it is the best one.

The ONLY whey!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is truly the best tasting whey out there...no after taste in my morning smoothy. All the benefits and no clumping or nasty flavor.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this to reach my daily protein intake, it blends nicely into milk or water and has a mildly vanilla taste, not very strong. My favorite protein powder so far.

Taste delicious, helps recover after sports

Posted by oldiherbaccount on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

They are my first Whey protein, but i'm really happy with those : first, they taste really delicious. The vanila smell... humm. Plus, they help recover after sports or an active day. I take those once or twice a week.

preferred

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Of all the whey proteins this is my husband's preferred brand.

Natural whey but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am big fan of Solgar, and i used chocolate flavour before this and i think chocolate is better choice. It is very important that only few whey proteins on the world have all natural ingridients!! So, although i don t like taste, i like that it is free of artifical sweetners, free of grow hormons so i recomend this everyone. Sorry of my bad english :)

smells good!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

the smell of vanilla bean stimulate your appetite but however the taste is just like all other protein powders which is yucky. it's good when with milk though. so far the best protein powder I've tried.

Whey to Go Vanilla 12oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It was recommended to me by a nutritionist. The taste might be too bland for some, but I like that there are no artificial ingredients. I would love to have a larger size.

Effective