Prefer Natural Factors brand

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Dec 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used to buy this brand of Zinc, however I prefer Natural Factors now as I believe it's better value, has less fillers and is also corn free. This product is effective and Solgar are a reputable brand, however I'm pleased I looked at other brands available on iHerb.

Not sure about the fillers....

Posted by DinaB123 on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product contains magnesium stearate. Magnesium stearate and stearic acid are major T-cell suppressors and creators of a biofilm in the gut. Biofilm acts as an effective barrier to the absorption of not only that particular supplement that contains magnesium stearate, but ALL the nutrients you'd normally get from food sources as well. Hence, one star.

Solgar Zinc Citrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I appreciate finding a company that is willing to manufacture "veggie" capsules. I wish more companies would do the same. For the companies that make gelatin capsules perhaps they are more concerned with a cheaper product rather than what might be considered as a better product.

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This seems to be the form of zinc I utilize the best.

Too early!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Received very, very quickly from the other side of the world from here (Australia). It is too early to assess any benefits from the product which was recommended by my Naturopath.

Zinc Citrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product & customer service

coupled with b vitamins makes me feel great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this is a very good product. Whenever I take it together with b vitamins, I feel it.

Solgar Zinc Citrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I´m a customer from Germany,My opinion is this Zic Tablets a the best in price and quality

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take two a day and have no problems with this form of zinc. The small capsules are easy to take.

Missy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for all the family

1 2