Great for pain relief!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was first introduced to Sombra at a local hospital. My Physical therapist said it was excellent for aches and pains and that the hospital used it all the time. I had tried other creams for pain--nothing comes close to SOMBRA!

Good for neuropathy pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used Sombra Warm Therapy Gel off and on for many years for sore muscles and back pain. Now that I have developed peripheral neuropathy in my feet I have extreme pain. After trying many other products, I have now come back to Sombra because it works the best for my pain.

Great pain relieving product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I would recommend this product to anyone needing an analgesic pain relieving rub. I introduced my sister and a friend of mine to this product and both like it. Besides relieving pain I also like the amount of product one gets for the money. The camphor and menthol are soothing and pain relieving and aids in a good nights sleep. Lillian

Sombra is unbeatable for working on muscle pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm a massage therapist and Sombra allows me to work more deeply on my client's muscles. The icy hot of the Sombra distracts the client so I can get a lot done, and the product contains aloe vera which is a natural anti-inflamitory for post-massage. It's great stuff!

Good! Highly recommended!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My chiropractor is using this and I'm glad to able to find this on iHerb. I have been using this gel for the past two years and have recommended to my family and friends. The feedbacks were positive and good. The gel has a nice smell and it's quickly absorbed by the skin leaving no sticky feel after you apply it on your skin.

Quite helpful!

Posted by ShelleyP on Aug 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I won't call this the be all-end all of pain relief, but in my case, it is certainly helpful for low back and sciatic pain. It's not greasy so it so does soak in after a few minutes so less likely to stain clothes. The cream has a pleasant, but fairly strong, menthol/camphor smell, which gradually wears off. It also can create quite a cold sensation on the skin, so if you don't like that sensation, this is probably not for you. I find this type of cold sensation good for pain relief, so I don't mind it. My husband dislikes it because of the cold sensation, which he can't tolerate. The price has been fairly reasonable for an 8 oz. tub.

Works Great for RD, fibro, and Lupus pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product works really well for my pain. I also like how long the gel lasts. You only need a little bit of the product to get the cooling/warm effects. I will buy again for sure.

Sombra Professional Warm Therapy Gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I find this product to work extremely well it does heat the area you rub it into and it is pain relieving. I highly recommend this product.

pain relieving gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product only gave a minimal amount of relief for me.

Great would not want to be without it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This cream is great. So glad I can order it and not have to pay extra to get it from my doctor’

1 2 3 4