Help

Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These little sunflower seed snacks are great! They're salty and crunchy with less fat than nuts.

Really delicious, crunchy nuggets.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

One of my favourite snacks. They're super yummy. If you don't like adding salt to your food this will be too salty for you. Second best flavour out of the 4 flavours. This would be great in a trail mix. Found the sweet versions a bit strange. Crunchy and the sunflower seeds give it a nice little nutty touch.

Great Product, Great Price, Great Service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

What more could I say? Always on time or early, always fresh and friendly when interaction is needed. One of the best companies to buy from on the web

Addictive snack!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These snacks were an introduction product at our local food warehouse store. I purchased one bag and was hooked! I returned to the store and purchased the two remaining bags. These crunchy, nutty and slightly salty little snacks have replaced every other snack item in my pantry. I carry them in the car when I don't have time for lunch and I keep them at my work desk when the craving for something crunchy creeps upon me. Unfortunately, this item is not available anywhere in my city and iherb.com was the most competitive in pricing and shipping. They are on the spendy side compared to other snacks but more nutritious in the long run. I have tried the pepper flavored somersaults but was not what I was expecting. They didn't really have the peppery flavor I was expecting. Overall, the Sea Salt snacks will be my my pantry for as long as I am able to order them!

Really easy snack!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the texture, the feeling of fullness after eating them, and the great energy they give me. They are much better than pretzels if you want something that truly make you feel full. I like it because the complex carbs and fats keep my blood sugar in check for hours. A truly satiating snack.

Best snack ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Perfect blend of sunflower seeds, salt, and crunch. Hard to stop eating them.

Healthy addiction!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I first sampled Somersaults at Costco and boy did I get hooked! My local Costco doesn't carry them anymore so I buy a monthly supply from iHerb. I said I was hooked! In fact, I need to control my portion otherwise I'd eat the whole bag on my way home from work. I find snacking on them on the drive home after work prevents me from pigging out on junk food as I prepare dinner. Give them a try!

Great

Posted by DeanaS on Dec 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This will be a reorder for sure. Good flavor.

Salt Snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Quite crispy, salty but the taste of the nuts seems out of the expiry date.