whole beet juice

Posted by Reviewer2700553 on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband has gone through three bottles of this and as long as he takes it his gallbladder attacks don't flare up. I also like that he is getting extra nutrition since he doesn't eat as many vegetables as he should.

Blood Pressure

Posted by Reviewer2143084 on Jan 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good for reducing high blood pressure, very potent. Thanks

bmburrows

Posted by Reviewer2484144 on Aug 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I believe this product has played contributed to bringing down a higher than normal blood pressure reading along with other products purchased through iHerb.

Sonnes #18 Whole Beet Plant Juice 400 Mg. Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2254872 on Apr 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is an excelent product,very good for achieving all the benefits of beets in the convenience of a tablet.I will definitely buy again.

Great way to get your beets

Posted by Reviewer2017265 on Oct 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Like this product since I can't handle eating real beets like that's its organic and iherbs is the best company to get on line supplements from usually 1 day delivery here in Ca...

Beet Powder

Posted by Reviewer2953137 on May 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

So far very pleased with the way it relaxes our blood vessels and we am on our 3rd bottle. Would like for it to be a little cheaper.

great addition to my yearly cleanse!

Posted by Reviewer1332199 on Apr 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use these beet juice tabs as part of my yearly 7-day fasting cleanse with colonics. They work great for helping to nutritionally support the body while fasting. Beets are a great for cleansing the liver too!

Feeling light and full of energy!

Posted by Coupon-Code-CEC033 on Jul 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Thanks to Beets and the people at Sonne's growing organic whole plants. I feel super great taking this product even during pregnancy. Safe and feeling very good. Thank you for carrying this amazing product.

Beet Juice Plant

Posted by Reviewer3107467 on Nov 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am alsways pleased to find a natural alternative to eliminate or offset all the prescriptions invented today. I dont have to worry about natural products causing death or extreme harm like some of the drugs pushed by Companies today.

beet supplement

Posted by Reviewer1437658 on Sep 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a great and fresh product that provides a beet supplement. I keep boing back to iherbs to order it!

1 2