whole beet juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband has gone through three bottles of this and as long as he takes it his gallbladder attacks don't flare up. I also like that he is getting extra nutrition since he doesn't eat as many vegetables as he should.

Blood Pressure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good for reducing high blood pressure, very potent. Thanks

bmburrows

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I believe this product has played contributed to bringing down a higher than normal blood pressure reading along with other products purchased through iHerb.

Sonnes #18 Whole Beet Plant Juice 400 Mg. Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is an excelent product,very good for achieving all the benefits of beets in the convenience of a tablet.I will definitely buy again.

Feeling light and full of energy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Thanks to Beets and the people at Sonne's growing organic whole plants. I feel super great taking this product even during pregnancy. Safe and feeling very good. Thank you for carrying this amazing product.

Beet Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

So far very pleased with the way it relaxes our blood vessels and we am on our 3rd bottle. Would like for it to be a little cheaper.

great addition to my yearly cleanse!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use these beet juice tabs as part of my yearly 7-day fasting cleanse with colonics. They work great for helping to nutritionally support the body while fasting. Beets are a great for cleansing the liver too!

Great way to get your beets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Like this product since I can't handle eating real beets like that's its organic and iherbs is the best company to get on line supplements from usually 1 day delivery here in Ca...

Sweet, Powerful and a Wonderful Liver Cleaner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

YUM! These are delicious and I know they are potent liver healing foods. The great thing is it is organic and whole leaf.

Beet Juice Plant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am alsways pleased to find a natural alternative to eliminate or offset all the prescriptions invented today. I dont have to worry about natural products causing death or extreme harm like some of the drugs pushed by Companies today.

1 2