Calphonite

Posted by Reviewer3153227 on Oct 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've used this specific product for about ten years. I have never found a better calcium product. It is absorbed well and has cured acid reflux symptoms in everyone to whom I have recommended the product. Use with a vitamin D3 product for more complete absorbtion. It is also very good for gradually calming nerve and sleep disturbances. My sister's husband insists that it has had a very good effect on my sister's tendency to be irritable. I have noticed this effect in myself, as well. Gradually, I tend to feel an overall improved sense of well-being, when consistently using this product. And iHerb is an easy site to order from.

5 star calcium supplement!

Posted by MissyK on Feb 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a liquid form of calcium, kind of reminds me of yogurt, it's fabulous and its actually working! It's very obvious that my teeth have become mineralized and damage is reversing since taking this product! Very exciting. Also I love the fact that there are no additives/fillers/flavors and it's free of allergens. I add whatever I want to it as needed for taste (lemon, xylitol, vit D etc). This will be in my fridge always! If you think my review was helpful, click YES below, go to my page to check out more reviews.

This product is another from the famous V.E. Irons health pioneer fro the USA

Posted by Reviewer1832982 on Oct 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Wow this is another one of a kind product. In initial human testing after invented this product was used to "unstone" the lady billed as the Lady who turned to stone in the famous P.T. Barum and Baily Circus. It took many years in a lab to get Mr. Irons special betonite liquid clay product to merge together under heat (a specic exact temp was needed) with calcium to produce this item called calphonite. Most calcium products require sufficent digestion to be usable which many do not have thus wasting their money but this unique product lets the micro-particle size of betonite ( 1/500th the size of a water molecule) merged with calcium get absorbed easily thus being many times more usuable than that of others. The Amish abolished milk fever in cows by using this product. Many people have reaped the benefits of this unique product found only under 3 labels made and sold by Mr. Irons companys. In fact one label is for doctors and other professinals so it has been prescibed to thousands for decades. A perfect addition to anyones diet to insure adequate calcium needs are met and this doesn't include the other benefits a certain cicus lady received. Calcium is one of the most needed minerals and this is a very high quality liquid form that no other company will ever have.I have used it with cod liver oil and adequate sunshine to insure my calcium needs are more than met. Osteoporosis cannot appear when your calcium requirements are satified. I have read most all the original literature available as well as heard Mr. Irons speak about this products history and amazing case historys by doctors using it with their patients etc. Thank I-herb and Mr. Irons for a world class product available to all who know of it's special abilities.

Excellent Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2226854 on Oct 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

We tried this against our regular calcium tablets and the absorption is tremendous!

Didn't agree with my stomach

Posted by Reviewer2280183 on Jan 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had high hopes for this product, as it was supposed to be non-constipating, which is a problem I've found with regular calcium supplements. Unfortunately, this had the very opposite effect, accompanied by awful gas and griping pains. I suspect the magnesium in it as the cause, as I cannot tolerate oral magnesium supplements.

Sonne's, No. 2 Calphonite

Posted by Reviewer2502722 on Mar 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am pleased with the product and it always arrives well packaged.

Keeps my bones healthy.

Posted by Reviewer1519705 on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for a few years now, my bones are stronger for it.

Pure calcium product

Posted by Reviewer1847986 on Sep 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Pure with no sweeteners added.

Easy to take!

Posted by Reviewer3227009 on Jul 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This relatively inexpensive calcium product is easy to take. It's benign flavor allows you to add it to juices or other drinks.

calphonite