old fashion cod liver oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great that this product is wheat free, but be prepared for the taste of real cod liver oil.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

You can trust Sonne's. This has no artificial Vitamin D, and is actually better than the high-touted Blue Ice fermented stuff.

One of the best on the market

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We used to buy Premier Quantum Norwegian Cod Liver Oil from a different site; in Sonne's there is more EPA, DHA and vitamin A than even in Quantum. Quantum was recommended in books written by adherents of Dr. Price

mix it or chase it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

recommended by the weston a price people. it is the purest cod liver oil at the best price

COD LIVER OIL

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Cod Liver Oil is one of the oldest supplements in the world, dating back centuries. At one time, most Cod Liver Oil was rancid and bitter. Today, quality Cod Liver Oil from iHerb is fresh has a very light taste, similar to good olive oil. Cod Liver Oil contains a guaranteed daily dose of vitamin D, which is being researched today for so many health benefits. The vitamin D from Cod Liver Oil is pre-formed. meaning it is biologically active and ready to go to work immediately. Cod Liver Oil also supplies a daily dose of vitamin A, which is needed for the skin and mucus membranes. The lining of the stomach wall is mucus membrane, which protects the stomach from digestive acid. Thanks to Cod Liver Oil, I can take a dose of cayenne pepper and not have any stomach burning. Cod Liver Oil also contains many other healthy compounds to maintain a good state of health.

Good Cod Liver

Posted by MarieMR on Jan 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Was taking green pastures fermented Cod liver oil but I feel this one is just as good if not better. Still has natural vitamin A and D. This has a very fishy taste but with supplied syringe you get the rigfht dose 2-3 time a day and I mask the taste very easily by washing it down with coconut water. No fishy after taste or fishy burps no upset tummy. Will order again if price does not go up. Iherb thanks for good service and Fast DHL Delivery!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The taste is real and it works really well. My immune system is much better on this oil. I've been taking it for a year now.

OK, Not Harmful, Taste So-so

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The title says it all. To wit, I have a head injury and the better the fish oil, the less irritable and "brain-tired" I am. I tried this because it was recommended by the Weston A. Price foundation. I've also noticed that the better the fish oil tastes, the better it works to relieve my symptoms. Two oils that were better for me were Nordic Naturals and Xtend-Life fish oils. Xtend-Life in particular tasted delicious! I can't really tell how Nordic Naturals tastes because I've only had their strawberry-flavored oils, and that masks the natural fish flavor, but they both worked equally well for me. This tasted, well, not that great. Not the worst, either.

quailty product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

if you eat raw fish then you can no problem consuming, otherwise you might. I take everyday. had problem with my teeth, now I have strong teeth but bones not strong. bones still aching.

Eyes

Posted by francesjoan on Jun 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This goes along with black current seed oil for dry eyes. Base on other's reviews I bought this brand. I'm still using up another brand of cod liver oil so I'll let you know later what I think of taste and it's effect. I add a 1/2 teaspoon of clo on top of my food so that it becomes a part of my diet instead of just a supplement. The price and quality looks better than other brands.

1 2 3