Constipation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

One of the better Cascara's. Works over night.

gentle, effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've tried to do colon cleanses at least twice a year for years. So far, the Sonne products are the most effective I've tried. This Herbal Supplement is the first such product that allowed me to "function normally" and created no unpleasant cramping. Definitely go to their website to learn how to use the products.

VA customer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Gentle, thorough, and all natural.

Sonne's, No. 9A, Herbal Supplement, 100 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like to use this product because it works without being harsh. It was delivered in a timely fashion. Will do business again soon.

detox

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Use 7,9,9a together great product!

quantities

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

quantities of this item are not usually available in the quantities i want (4-5 bottles).

Sonne 9A

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for years. It has been the only product along with the Bentonite that works for me. Instead of taking 3 times a day for 2 weeks. I just take one at night with the Bentonite as a maintenance plan. It works great! So glad I was able to find on your site. Donna in Cleveland, Ohio

awful taste and smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this along with sonne's #7 and #9, and love #7 and #9. I was not clear on the use for this supplement. I have fairly good elimination, ordered the sonnes items because like doing cleansing a couple of times a year. I love the 2 other products, gentle, thorough. But this one I could not stand the smell or taste, gagged me. And I did not notice a real difference in using it with the other ingredients. I eat pretty healthy diet, vegetarian, lots of raw food, so it is not necessary for me so much. I am returning this, would be willling to order small size of it, to use during cleanse, but not big bottle this size.