side effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i read the reviews and there were so much raves that i missed the line which warns about the side effects. sad to say, i am one of the few who experience the terrible side effects of extreme nausea-ness where i vomit a few times, even after intake of plain water. i only take it on 2 nights, and i started to have violent dreams again. :( not forgetting to mention, i have such bad headaches that the 2 days i couldnt function at all. now i wonder what should i do with the remaining 118 capsules.... sad.

excellent help for fibromalgia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

helps to encourage a deeper sleep

5-HTP take me away

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I haven't slept like this in years!!! With sleep apnea I struggle with waking up numerous times a night and by morning feel like I had half the sleep I needed.... just one of these before bed and I sleep like a baby with no side effects or drowsiness upon wakening. I am telling all my sleep challeneged menopausal girlfriends! LOVE IT!

Miss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My father passed away recently and I was feeling very depressed so I looked into some possible natural alternatives to anti-depressants. I found out about 5-HTP on the iHerb website. Since using I have noticed my mood has been more stabilized and I have been sleeping better (which is another benefit). I would recommend this product if you are looking into an natural alternative to a prescription anti-depressant or ar having trouble sleeping.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Nice and small easy to swallow capsules, have me sleeping like a baby every night. Can be difficult to get up at times but I think this is caused by having such a deep sleep, and once awake and up feel very fresh. Would be nice to have some B-Vitamins in here to but not essential. ;)

Works well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It was anti-depressants or this. After my doctor told me about 5-HTP, I kicked the big pharma stuff and found this to be perfectly adequate for my needs. My doctor was selling his own brand of this stuff for mega-bucks, but this low cost alternative works just as well.

Headaches no more

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Used to suffer from debilitating headaches. Since using this, have really noticed a difference in frequency and severity

Simply the best...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Other brands make me feel as though I'm getting a bladder infection for some weird reason. This one consistently gets rid of headaches for me and also improves my mood big time...Highly recommend it...

5-HTP

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product, helps me sleep

Good for allergy sufferers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the only 5-HTP I can find that I am not allergic to. These help me to sleep at night.

1 2 3 4