I do feel like my skin is better....

Posted by Reviewer2697053 on Feb 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

and I didn't think I'd notice anything because I usually don't. I think I will continue to take these. I LOVE iherb's service by the way!!

Energy Boost

Posted by Reviewer1699775 on Sep 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Acai helps me to maintain some semblance of energy to complete tasks which would otherwise overwhelm me during the day. I have ME, and while nowhere near cured, Acai is definitely helping. It also helps to reduce my appetite, which reduces my blood sugar levels, helping my diabetes. I have lab tests which prove this, I've gone down from 10.5 to 7.4 over six months.

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer1539792 on Apr 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I just recently tried this product in combination with the Green Coffee Extract and have had great results! Two suppliments of each and it REALLY CURBED MY APPETITE! I was looking for something in the afternoon. IT IS THE HARDEST TIME FOR ME when it comes to being Hungry, Tired and Stressed! All I want to do is Each Carbs! These two products really shut it down in a natural way and give me energy without any jittery feeling. I take them at least 30 minutes before I want them to work.

Acai Berry

Posted by Reviewer2240131 on Jan 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

At first I wasn't sure if it was working or not. Then I noticed my skin didn't seem to be as dry, my fingernails weren't splitting like they were. I think they were working good, but I had to have some surgery and had to go off of them, just getting ready to start back on them again. While I have been off; my fingernails are splitting and my skin has turned really dry again.

Source Naturals, Acai Extract, 500 mg, 120

Posted by Reviewer1920893 on Nov 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Haven't seen any effects that the product promises

quality

Posted by Reviewer2953672 on Oct 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love the product and the fast service. Will use again!

not sure

Posted by Reviewer3050537 on Oct 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I don't really see any change in my health one way or another. But getting it to me within 1 week was very good.

From Brazil

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Feb 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take it when I need an extra boost.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1253607 on Jun 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This thing really works, but you have to do your meal-plan for the best results.

Just tried it

Posted by Reviewer1390426 on Mar 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Hope it does what it's suppose to. Great price.

1 2 3