Helps with depression

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great. Initially, I got it for low energy levels, though I almost became too energetic after taking it everyday for a few days, so I started taking just on a need basis. I also occasionally get seasonal blues. This year I tried different things for that, like 5-HTP, but this product worked better for me in curbing the sads without any of the side effects I got with 5-HTP. I felt almost instantly uplifted after taking a pill on a day I was really down. I then googled it and found some studies about its effects on depression. Highly recommended.

Anti-Anxiety

Posted by Damisa on Nov 05, 2006 | Verified Purchase

Source Naturals Acetyl L-Carnitine & Alpha-Lipoic Acid was recommended to me by my doctor to replace Rx drugs that fog the mind. It actually works and keeps my ind clear. I highly recommend it!!!

Helped me with memory and peripheral neuropathy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Was having memory issues, tried gingko but that had no effect. After taking 4/day for about a month, my problems with recall went away. Though I got them for this purpose, my peripheral neuropathy also went away. Both neurological issues, so iguees it makes sense. As for iherb, I never get my supps anywhere else now. Selection is great, prices best and delivery quick and reliable.

Amazing-it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was skeptical about the claims for this product, but have found that it helps me concentrate on work projects that need undivided attention. Definitely will continue taking it. BTW-I am 60 yrs old.

Aceytl L-Carnitine and ALA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking this for boosting my energy, and I sure feel lit when I skip a day or two.

This works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very good product, I use it together with Doctor's Best Benfothiamine and Now Inositol-Choline to treat my Sciatica... and it works a miracle... thanks to Iherb for fast shipping and great service.

One of my secret weapons

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been on this product for nearly a month now. After being on the world's longest plateau, I'm finally starting to see some weight loss. My sugar/carb cravings have disappeared (I'm following a Paleo eating plan). I feel more alert and able to concentrate. I would not recommend taking this product in the afternoon or evening because it could keep one awake at night. This is one supplement I wouldn't be without.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Keeps steady blood glucose levels

Improvement of mood and less fatigue

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I notice the difference on days when I don't take this product because I feel sluggish. However taking more than one a day seems to have a negative, not so well feeling effect.

So so

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Been taking it a month and have not noticed extra energy or weight loss however it will make your urine smell very strong.