The only quercetin that instantly stops my allergies!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried other brands and always come back to Source Naturals. Quercetin is an onion derivative which stabilizes the (mast) cell membrane during an allergy attack so that no histamine is released--which is what causes our miserable allergy symptoms--thus acting like a natural antihistamine. Vitamin C is needed to activate the quercetin and bromelain further helps things. This is the perfect combo. When I tried Dr's Best I felt no relief whatsoever, even when taken with C caps. I have used these tablets for years, then switched to the SN caps and found equally rapid relief with both. I take 3 during an attack and the symptoms are gone within 15 min. Please note that the tablets contain gluten from wheat, the caps do not. My Dr suspected a gluten allergy and I was on a gluten-free diet for a while, but as tests later revealed, luckily that is one health problem I do not have. The tablets are medium sized and rather flat. I hope this info helps someone out there find the right side-effects free allergy pill.

Source Naturals, Activated Quercetin

Posted by alvinlky on Oct 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Quality supplements.

Seemed to help

Posted by healthydoesit on Nov 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My dad was hesitant to take this "natural stuff," but ended up being satisfied with the results. He claims he's not sure if it worked or if he just got better. Haha. But he felt better each time he took.one. I will purchase more for him. He had no drowsiness like he would with otc allergy meds. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Good combination - Quercetin with Bromelain.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good combination - Quercetin with Bromelain. I use only 2 pills a day, as i take it together with Resveratrol. When i used same ingredients (Quercetin with Bromelain, Resveratrol from different brands) last time - some vascular asterisks disappeared.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good for building vessels

seem good quality product but hard to tell yet w/sample size

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good prices/service/samples are nice to try new items & get me to keep coming back to IHERB :)

Source Naturals Activated Quercetin

Posted by JANXAN on May 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have used Activated Quercetin for years to help control allergies. Source Naturals works well.

no product recevied after 2 months !!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

never recevied products , i never has experience for any online shopping thats missed , i want full refunds !!

Good!