Source Naturals Quercetin

Posted by Reviewer2735952 on Jan 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the most effective natural antihistimine I have found.

Source Naturals'Products

Posted by Reviewer2571788 on Aug 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been a consumer of Source Naturals products for many years. I have used Activated Quercetin for just as many years. I take it everyday. I used it for the first time when I had developed a mold allergy, then for a rotator cuff injury. For the past several years, I have used it to relieve the pain of arthritis. I truly believe it is a great product.

One of my favorite supplements!

Posted by erichards on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a high quality brand that absorbs well, for effective anti-inflammatory relief of symptoms especially seasonal allergies. I take it every day to additionally counteract the effects of less than ideal foods on my system.

Helps

Posted by BrendaYoumans on Aug 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The capsules are the best because of no added stuff in it. It helps with Allergies and some stomach issues.

in my arsenal

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Feb 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I found this product more effective than Now Foods' Quercetin for upper respiratory issues

Works just as well as the tablets!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jun 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This works really fast to relieve both chronic and acute allergy symptoms, from watery eyes to runny nose, sneezing and head pressure etc. I have tried many other quercetin supplements but always come back to Source Naturals as other don't work as effectively (and Dr's Best did not work at all for me). Like they say: I've tried the rest and always come back to the best. Works as well as the tablets though my body took a while to get used to the caps from tablet form.

love this formula

Posted by Reviewer2965916 on Jan 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

an important part of my anti inflammatory supplements. It really supports my immune system during allergy season and helps me fight off the flu

allergies

Posted by Reviewer1577749 on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

helps with allergies

health has improved

Posted by 4811601630477721797 on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I endorse, and buy, all of the above products. As a result, my health has improved significantly.

It really helps.

Posted by 4708497018685547859 on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have an endometrioma cyst on my right ovary and this supplement helped me to relieve pain I had in my lower back as well as other unpleasant feelings related to this condition. I am taking 1 capsule per day.

1 2