Source Naturals Quercetin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the most effective natural antihistimine I have found.

Source Naturals'Products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been a consumer of Source Naturals products for many years. I have used Activated Quercetin for just as many years. I take it everyday. I used it for the first time when I had developed a mold allergy, then for a rotator cuff injury. For the past several years, I have used it to relieve the pain of arthritis. I truly believe it is a great product.

Works just as well as the tablets!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Aug 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This works really fast to relieve both chronic and acute allergy symptoms, from watery eyes to runny nose, sneezing and head pressure etc. I have tried many other quercetin supplements but always come back to Source Naturals as other don't work as effectively (and Dr's Best did not work at all for me). Like they say: I've tried the rest and always come back to the best. Works as well as the tablets though my body took a while to get used to the caps from tablet form.

One of my favorite supplements!

Posted by erichards on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a high quality brand that absorbs well, for effective anti-inflammatory relief of symptoms especially seasonal allergies. I take it every day to additionally counteract the effects of less than ideal foods on my system.

Helps

Posted by BrendaYoumans on Aug 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The capsules are the best because of no added stuff in it. It helps with Allergies and some stomach issues.

in my arsenal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I found this product more effective than Now Foods' Quercetin for upper respiratory issues

love this formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

an important part of my anti inflammatory supplements. It really supports my immune system during allergy season and helps me fight off the flu

health has improved

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I endorse, and buy, all of the above products. As a result, my health has improved significantly.

allergies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

helps with allergies

Well suited for my autoimmune allergies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works faster without the drowsiness caused by Zrytec , for my morning sneezing wheezing bout from dust allergies . Plus it helps sudden inflammation which triggers my histamine intolerance quickly without any side effects , for my body ( everyone is different , please experiment ) .

1 2